2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Atlas has been pimping their pair all week?

:shrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dunno man

Familia seems like they'd be the place to keep the looks under wraps till they've taken the project through the gallery show for the family, then share with the world afterwards, Ya dig?

Doubt it's a gag order. I'd say part of it is why hype up a shoe online you can't sell on your own website.

The pictures have kinda made the rounds without them having to do much. I'd say just promoting the event is smart. and mentioning the shoe again or reposting pics when it's available everywhere else is the best way to go about it. 

They're website legit has 6 sbs and are all phone order. http://shop.familiaskateshop.com/collections/footwear-lakai/SHOES+NIKE-SB

Last edited:
This Atlas hype is real but if you are at a computer at drop hopefully you are good. Obviously in-person is ideal. My boss was willingly giving me a half day Friday but I feel like I can cash in that good karma at a better date. Online it is.

Since what I wore wasn't Dunks I won't post the kicks, but this came with 'em. Kinda neat.

those cobra commanders are very well executed imo

I agree! The quality is bar-none some of the best I have ever seen on a pair of shoes. They even lasered the midsole! I got the Roadblocks too. Really nice shoes. Super happy with New Balance. And BAIT! Glad they opened up a new store in SF. I did not get the special crate and stuff though.

Last edited:
I just got back from barcelona..I was the only one there with dunks and they have madddd skaters there..

pics of the familia's please???

Back
Top Bottom