2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

éS got jokes...this is from the status update from Atlas on Instagram.

some info about the atlas dunks

Their servers are obviously down but they're scrambling to get them back up with most of the staff checking their phones if they're able to get on the site.

No grey pairs are available in store. Although they are not a QS, not as many pairs are available because of conflicts with the original samples.

Certificates are placed by hand once the pair is sold. I got pair 136, lined up again to cop a pair for my homie and he got number 154.

Lots of sizes are left over.

some info about the atlas dunks

Their servers are obviously down but they're scrambling to get them back up with most of the staff checking their phones if they're able to get on the site.

No grey pairs are available in store. Although they are not a QS, not as many pairs are available because of conflicts with the original samples.

Certificates are placed by hand once the pair is sold. I got pair 136, lined up again to cop a pair for my homie and he got number 154.

Lots of sizes are left over.
Thank you for the info sir.

Just got back from the Atlas release.  Pretty smooth drop on a day with nice *** weather 
glasses.gif

I really thought my size would be gone since I got there close to 9am, but I was able to double up 
nthat.gif
 Was able to place an order for the gray pair with special box (for the 1st 50 people) as well.  

Pretty much you did not really need to wait in line today at Atlas to get a pair.  When i got my last pair, my # was in the 130's and if it's true that Atlas is holding back 650 pairs for online and 450 in-store, this would mean that there's around 300 pairs left in-store.  Hopefully to those who couldn't make it earlier today because of work or whatnot, would be able to cop their pair at Atlas later today.

Back
Top Bottom