2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hope they don't cancel my order since I got two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they put the remaining in store pairs up?

or just putting a few at a time?

I'm confused 

Last edited:
The grey pairs were allocated badly.
I'm talking shops getting 6-10 pairs.
Not even joking. They are lowkey gonna
Be a headache because folks are digging
The grey joints more than the ISO pairs.

Got a pair of each, went with the old friend 11.5 for the grey. Hope my feet don't swim in them but with SB they rarely do.

No copp today.. Oh well I still love you Nike SB
Rockin today*
:smokin

This release makes me want to break out my camera this weekend. Haven't shot 35 film in a while though, last time I shot film it was 120mm slide film on my TLR.

when is the grey pair hitting ndc

6/27 I believe ?
so I thought I was lucky that the release was getting delayed because i had to be at work at 4 and I thought i'd get to use my jobs super fast internet once they went live.  Turns out atlas is banned as a "gambling" site, idk how that happened. Had to take a bathroom break and checked out on mobile super late. I hope i dont get canceled.

Same for me blocked on work pc Rap recommended using a proxy and it worked great

I'm mad the black pairs are just sitting there while the grey sold out. That doesn't even make sense. I mean it does because it's the ugly shoe but still lol.

got the black pair. actually like it better than the grey, which are also nice. glad was easy to get. will wait for the grey to hit locals to grab.

i'm somewhat surprised.
...seems like the general feeling is that the ISO pair is too "plain". But, that's what the shop wanted (and told me).. a nice, clean, non-flashy (which is funny since the inspiration is photography) shoe to skate... and i love that (which is why i prefer the ISO over the wider release).

Hm... that makes sense. They included nice packaging and a certificate because that's going to be what's left over after the shoes are skated in and destroyed. 

The grey pairs are NOT a quickstrike? Also what do you mean stock is low because of discrepencies between the final product and the sample? Like there will be less than expected in total everywhere? Or just initially for the Atlas release?

I was eavesdropping on one of the workers. The grey pairs aren't as limited as the black but there aren't many pairs worldwide. If that makes sense.

Already 4 pairs on the bay :smh:

This dude in a Box Logo tee got four pairs while I was there. One of the associates was thinking about limiting it to 2 max line up. Idk how many he ended up with tho.

Missed out on the black pair, 13s were gone too fast. Nike will save me tho, I don't think my local got any at all.

Got the dorthy's for 53 shipped tho...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom