2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll buy those when they hit the outlets on deep deep discount and then cut the netting off.

Nice Pick-up!
I may have been the ONLY ONE that liked them on here!
Very nice suede and Teal laces.
The Netting doesn't bother me, and gives it the Sneak some Character.

I'll buy those when they hit the outlets on deep deep discount and then cut the netting off.
Such a nice looking shoe without the netting.. That netting was the biggest reason I feel like this shoe failed. Well... That plus black grapes are no bueno. Still think they should of made them out of white leather.

I don't understand the mindset of employees who give preferential treatment to customers wearing heat. Is it because they think you have money? They want to date you? What gives?

I don't understand the mindset of employees who give preferential treatment to customers wearing heat. Is it because they think you have money? They want to date you? What gives?
People generally act nicer to things/ people they are attracted to (not just in the sexual sense). It's a subconscious thing.

^word, i just scooped another pair myself this week actually. i had a pair when they first came out and sold em. i think they initially had the 3 sets because to my understanding, they're supposed to be a send up to / take inspiration from the supreme high set. like, what a pair might look like beat to **** and shoe goo'd up. each pair of the supreme highs came with three sets too

http://www.thepremierstore.com/footwear/nike-sb/zoom-stefan-janoski-elite-pid-27777

Edit:

[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Sbcollector killing it..... he's got some balls wearing those.

Last edited:
Sbcollector killing it..... he's got some balls wearing those.

If I had those, I would wear them ALL THE TIME!!!!
Shoooot, If I paid that much for them, I would get my money's worth!
Heck naw throw those in a box and never see the light of day...
I'd Wear the Heck out of them!

If I had the what the dunk highs I would wear them with soleprotector 3m and sneakershields. you gotta protect your kicks especially with that price!

Last edited:
I don't know any regulars in here that use either of those products on their dunks.
Don't even know what soleprotector is. Sneaker shields are lame. Just wear the shoes. If they crease they crease. The older I get the less I care about the upkeep of shoes. Life is entirely too involved to be worried about stuff like that.

I don't know any regulars in here that use either of those products on their dunks.
I was actually just going to comment that sneaker shields are just weird. Embrace your creases, they build character. And sole protectors are just crazy lol the soles of your shoes are meant to get dirty... Thats why they are on the bottom of your shoe....

But we are all entitled to our own beliefs so you do you B.

Last edited:
Don't even know what soleprotector is. Sneaker shields are lame. Just wear the shoes. If they crease they crease. The older I get the less I care about the upkeep of shoes. Life is entirely too involved to be worried about stuff like that.
soleprotector are 3m sheets that you can put on the bottom soles to protect it. I dont use those on my shoes and have never tried them but not protecting your $10,000 shoe if you decide to wear it is not wise. only 1 pair per each size you cant double up on these even if you had the money.

If I had the what the dunk highs I would wear them with soleprotector 3m and sneakershields. you gotta protect your kicks especially with that price!
shoezeum got his pair around that price.

Last edited:
soleprotector are 3m sheets that you can put on the bottom soles to protect it. I dont use those on my shoes and have never tried them but not protecting your $10,000 shoe if you decide to wear it is not wise. only 1 pair per each size you cant double up on these even if you had the money.
I would never buy a $10,000 pair of shoes. I could have billions. It's just dumb to me. I don't like shoes THAT much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom