2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Sb "Miss Piggy" only $75 free shipping
The app it's on is called Mercari

Dope!! Next spring should be a lot of fun!

Anyone in here wear regular dunk highs? Only highs I've ever owned are SB highs. Before that was I was strictly lows. I'm just wondering how do these fit compared to SB highs? Something is telling me the fit will be looser?

Agreed, toe box is tighter but the upper is looser. Also agree that they are not as comfortable as SBs. The older dunks are definitely more comfortable than the newer ones. The premiums have the padding around the ankles like SBs do.

Here's a picture for reference

Agreed, toe box is tighter but the upper is looser. Also agree that they are not as comfortable as SBs. The older dunks are definitely more comfortable than the newer ones. The premiums have the padding around the ankles like SBs do.

Here's a picture for reference

Does yours squeak? I have some Nike Dunk Scribbles and o hate the squeaking noise that the tounge makes and idk how to make it stop?!

I own one pair, they are quite a bit snugger around the toe box, and they are horribly uncomfortable to wear for any extended amount of time.

Hm, didn't think they would be more snug around the toe. I just assumed since the materials were thinner that it might be a little looser in that area. You just helped me make up my mind and dump something from my watch list haha

Preciate it man.

Does yours squeak? I have some Nike Dunk Scribbles and o hate the squeaking noise that the tounge makes and idk how to make it stop?!

Wait... Your tongue squeaks? Lol or your sole squeaks?

Last edited:
^ they definitely squeak. Both pairs I have are 10 years old, I don't think it'll ever go away.

Hm, didn't think they would be more snug around the toe. I just assumed since the materials were thinner that it might be a little looser in that area. You just helped me make up my mind and dump something from my watch list haha

Preciate it man.
Wait... Your tongue squeaks? Lol or your sole squeaks?

The tongue squeaks not the sole

^ they definitely squeak. Both pairs I have are 10 years old, I don't think it'll ever go away.

Awwww man thought it was a way to stop it I think I read something about WD-40 but I'm not sure if that would mess my shoes up.....

I still mess wit em

Convinced me to cop if they hit disco. They really do look like something that would be like silver box series.
Reptile lows coming later this year.
Interested to see. Didn't we get a green/black dunk a few years back with orange tongue hits? Those things were gross.

My 350 Boosts for the LM pack, should I? 
nerd.gif
If everything is DS and you are talking Black AND White LMs, then you would be a fool not to do that trade. LMs are tanks. 350s are hyped up flyknit roshes. (just my humble opinion)

No one going to try and associate Batman onto the Scorpions/Iowas pair?

I've seen a few mentions of the Steelers but not the Caped Crusader. Though the shade is a bit darker than ideal.

No one going to try and associate Batman onto the Scorpions/Iowas pair?

I've seen a few mentions of the Steelers but not the Caped Crusader. Though the shade is a bit darker than ideal.

Didn't Batman have his go round? I believe He's currently being discounted and sitting at a few outlets

Back
Top Bottom