2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can you post a pic? I just want to see what I should be looking for when the Nike.com releases comes around. 
couple pictures have been posted. I dont have my pair with me. look at the sole stitching on the front of the shoes. and towards the big toe where the black meets the white.

Got my grails in last night. Amazing in person but the toe box is deformed.

I hope NDC releases them soon so I can re-up

You guys thought your [emoji]127824[/emoji]s were bad?

@Krueger3737

Last edited:
HOT ROD VIP DUNK CLUB

Nike SB gives us one of the most anticipated releases this Summer, the Dunk High Premium "Flamingo". Constructed in a crackled, textured grey upper, light accents in Hyper Jade and Tour Yellow add a vibrant aesthetic to the otherwise matured base, which also sees clean accents thanks to a white tongue and laces alongside a matching midsole. The shoe is finished off with a playful flamingo graphic insole. Slated for a mid August release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through PRE-ORDER. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk High Premium "Flamingo" will be available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone today at 11AM for 109.95.

HOT ROD
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
(310)446-5527
WWW.HOTRODLA.COM
Free shipping on all orders over $50.

What is his challenge I see he is on day 7
He can't buy shoes for this whole month and he has to wear a different shoe everyday.
I respect that I believe he will pull it off

Yeah wife said I couldn't go a month.... The will power is strong with this one when being challenged

To offset the desire to acquire I decided to wear a diff pair every day

Sadly I won't be posting them every day as some will not be dunks (or Nikes)
But bess belee I will not repeat in August (I could go several months without a repeat, but one month is just fine)

It is actually been quite fun forcing myself to wear some pairs that went straight to the overflow closet.... "I'll wear these one day" has become "I'll wear these tomorrow!)

Sadly wearing the two gold boxes this week has extra ruined my wearing of newer releases
Today is not nearly as comfortable as yesterday (shoe goos yesterday)

I guess on non Nike/dunk days I'll just post and type what I am wearing so I don't disrupt the dunk flow (am posting them all on my IG if you are that interested)

Back
Top Bottom