2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

but what he said is right, right? it does mean general release pretty much widely available?
Usually but people will take that as no other type of release can be widely available. Like QS SB dunks. For the most part they are easily obtainable and hit sales racks just like GR SBs.

yup.... been looking for a second pair of these for over a year now and haven't seen 1 pair for sale.... either limited or just nobody bought any
I found Japanese and Indonesian sites that have them. I think there's only one site that ships internationally. They only take bank transfers or COD but I don't know if I want to go that route.

edit: can someone help me find a pair of these in size 10 for under $100? I think they were GRs too

Last edited:
Check out the description
Check out the pictures
Make offer

Not Mine

Any other input on LM sizing? I'm ready to pull the trigger but want them to be right. Heard true and half down. I don't want them loose and don't mind a bit snug.

yup.... been looking for a second pair of these for over a year now and haven't seen 1 pair for sale.... either limited or just nobody bought any
These were limited. Nike had something happen in production and these plus a few other SBs came out in low quantities.  I only know of 2 shops that got these.  

dude i was searching hard for these the other day. i remember seeing them on ccs they were like only shop online that i saw back then that had them. i regret not grabing a pair when i could. those blue and yellow dunk lows are another one of those. nocturnal had em

These were limited. Nike had something happen in production and these plus a few other SBs came out in low quantities.  I only know of 2 shops that got these.  
Repped for the PM... thinking really hard about whether or not I want to squeeze my feet into a size 9.5 

I rarely check craigslist for shoes but earlier today something told me to peep it. saw some dude was selling Tiffany lows for $100 in a 10.5, emailed dude like crazy and he finally got to me...they were sold 
tired.gif
 he had the ad up since early last night and only 4 people including me emailed him about them.

moral of the story, I'm checking CL daily, y'all should too if you don't. 

On the subject of beer SBS , there was supposed to be a green dunk high released with the Budweiesers . I don't think it ever made the states , but it was in that time period and was meant to be a Heiniken high . Found a pair on the bay in France

Day 10: LMs

So on the subject of those gray GRs.... I've found them on Asian sites but not really feeling doing transfers or whatever to pay for them, I like the protection of PayPal or my credit card
Not one pair has popped up on eBay in over a year in my size (i search 11-12) unless the seller really screwed up the listing and didn't put "dunk" in the description
I saw a pair of 10's but they wanted $175

One day I'll stumble across a pair OR at least someone else that owns a pair

Were Corks a GR or a QS? I don't see them anywhere around me (in the DMV) but they are available online for under retail... I went ahead and ordereda pairbut I really wantedto see them in person, guess I'm going to chance it haha.

I think some people get too hung up on if a shoe was GR (no defined release date and generally widely available) or QS (concrete release date, sometimes released in smaller numbers)
But there have been GRs that fly off the shelves (BTTF) and QS that sit and sit and sit (DLS high)

I don't pay much attention to those two letters as it doesn't affect my purchase selection (but I guess I know when to look for a QS since they have release dates
I'd like it if every shoe got a release date.... Would save me from missing those snuck in GRs that I had no idea were coming out

Back
Top Bottom