2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got through. 10.5s were out. I got the 10s and called it a day. What is box price on this. They charged me 125 and said that was box price. Thought these were $99?

doozie of a post but here it goes:

Civilists:
Someone give me their opinion as to why the civilist are so dope? I feel like the only one who feels
eyes.gif
about them.
they just have a really luxury premium look while still being low key. not everyone is gonna be able to/want to rock those bright teal-yellow highs or MIAs, so this gives them a chance to have something toned down that's still dope & unique. 

think the wax laces give them a leather look and the toe cap material looks awesome. the back section/tongue give them some personality, and although they wont be neckbreakers, im sure anyone who picks up a pair will love them. hate to say it but IMO they almost have that balenciaga/givenchy street goth look to them that so many rappers seem to love these days.

Brooklyn Projects:

from the very first leaked pics i wanted these, some people who are saying theyre "ugly" i think its just a matter of taste. being that royal 1s are some of my favorite jordans, i always like j-pack colorblocking, and the gold swoosh just makes them even more unique.

however, im not really feeling how obvious/grey the speckle pattern makes them look, wouldve preferred a darker look for the upper. i know it fits the WoF theme better this way, but in my opinion it just makes them look faded and dusty because the pink is such a dull shade too.

the main reason i wont be copping, is simply to not support BP after the way theyve gone about this release. idk how much of what theyre saying is true or false, but between the twitter rants and the Juice, i cant take myself seriously wearing a pair of these anymore, especially "repping" that big BP branding on the heel. maybe if the qs drops i'll cave, but im not holding my breath.

Some other new SB's:

--Koston 2--

Any fans of this model, i definitely suggest you keep your eye on this colorway:

This picture really doesnt do them justice AT ALL, on feet theyre a super vibrant blue-purple, he was wearing em at SLS Portland and you can get a good sense for how they look in this video: 

Really dope look for K2s, dropping in August.

--Janoskis--

Just a sick colorway for anyone thats into jano's:

available here: http://www.commonn.co.uk/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-sneaker-medium-olive-urban-orange-black.ir

and finally

--Project BA--

Some new shots of a grey colorway, these are starting to remind me of the DC Lynx 2 from way back in the day, def not a bad thing

edit:

just noticed these ^ are actually for sale already:
http://www.lostartshop.co.uk/shop/store/project-ba-black-dark-grey-white.html
shocked at the lack of promo, assuming they aren't supposed to be available yet because we didn't see nike's inevitable barrage of marketing for a new model..

Last edited:
7.5 8 and 13 still left at Kinetic

they charged me 125 shipped Saturday

Man I wanted the pack and they just happen to have that 13....and I already pulled the trigger just on the shoes. Repped for good info though.

Last edited:
I've been strictly into Dunks since 2007. Trust me, WOF is not going to hold it's value. There are so many better shoes you can wear with the outfit you'd wear with WOF. But if you truly like it, go for it.

I also heard some interesting things about the business side of sneaker forums like NT and SC. I'm not going to expose them completely but long story short, forums are intended to build hype for an upcoming shoe to increase corporate revenue. Even though us normal people use it to social network and gain information, corporate is making fake accounts and increasing hype as much as they can in threads like this. Believe it or not, this tactic works REALLY well.

How else would an ugly shoe like WOF sell? Normal people that are not sneakerheads will NOT buy the WOF because they're not affected by the "advertisement" made here in the sneaker community.

You see all these recently made accounts with very few posts that only says,

"These shoes are dope!"

"This shop has these sz left."

They are most likely from corporate or employees of the store trying to build hype.

My point is this, buy what you like. Not because of the hype. It's so cliche to say this but it's so TRUE. Take a step back from all this hype, look at the shoes, and ask yourself,

"Is this really a good looking shoes?"

Last edited:
I've been strictly into Dunks since 2007. Trust me, WOF is not going to hold it's value. There are so many better shoes you can wear with the outfit you'd wear with WOF. But if you truly like it, go for it.

I also heard some interesting things about the business side of sneaker forums like NT and SC. I'm not going to expose them completely but long story short, forums are intended to build hype for an upcoming shoe to increase corporate revenue. Even though us normal people use it to social network and gain information, corporate is making fake accounts and increasing hype as much as they can in threads like this. Believe it or not, this tactic works REALLY well.

How else would an ugly shoe like WOF sell? Normal people that are not sneakerheads will NOT buy the WOF because they're not affected by the "advertisement" made here in the sneaker community.

You see all these recently made accounts with very few posts that only says,

"These shoes are dope!"

"This shop has these sz left."

They are most likely from corporate or employees of the store trying to build hype.

My point is this, buy what you like. Not because of the hype. It's so cliche to say this but it's so TRUE. Take a step back from all this hype, look at the shoes, and ask yourself,

"Is this really a good looking shoes?"
Repped QFT

Back
Top Bottom