2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got my paper bag sbs in and I gotta say they look much better in person

:tongue:
looks better with black laces

Yesterday's Concepts delivery. And today's Staff Dress pair with a hash pickup. I was ready to call a store for the Fast Times. And someone returned a pair at my store. Someone was looking out for me lol.

Rarer in the split box tbh.

If it weren't for the sticker pack I'd trade the LE box for that one no question.

As soon as I got home from work and saw those Filberts on Premier, that PayPal money quickly went to a pair in 13. Hope the Grapevine location gets them at disco; my location gets no SB dunk love.

I'm an 11..they are 3 on FC :frown:

There aren't too many 11s on the bay it seems

I've been waiting for prices to trickle down..gonna wait it out

Already have the wolf grey atlas

Repped both of u gracias
I honestly doubt the prices will drop. Dont forget to check kixify and SC marketplace. Can find some sleepers there. Rare but it happens.

Why are collaborations never in the preview guides. 

I was going to use the quickstrike excuse but I was fairly certain BTTF and both de las were QS

Last edited:
Why are collaborations never in the preview guides. 

I was going to use the quickstrike excuse but I was fairly certain BTTF and both de las were QS
Element of surprise? I honestly wouldn't want to know of EVERY single release planned for the year. Wouldn't have much to look forward to aside from release dates... which most dunks don't have.

Back
Top Bottom