2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have you picked up any older SBs you wanted?  That's what I've been doing since I haven't really liked many of this years SBs either.

I was almost on a summer hiatus but I buy here and there and it's usually older stuff

I copped some Challenge Court SB's and today some Angus's which are some of my favs, I like all SB's not just Dunks, last summer I did more damage on the older stuff

I dunno

Low de la souls, familias, and (I think) cncpts made this year solid. Plus things like motohelmets and other solid grs

Plus the last few months

That top left pair is
smokin.gif

LET ME HOOK Ya'll Up

New PICS
Are these GR release or outlet only? little confused by the FB post.

I was almost on a summer hiatus but I buy here and there and it's usually older stuff

I copped some Challenge Court SB's and today some Angus's which are some of my favs, I like all SB's not just Dunks, last summer I did more damage on the older stuff

i wish I bought a pair of challenge courts when they came out. In the process of looking for a pair of white/green ones right now. they seem hard to come by now. Do you feel like they fit tts?

DJ AMs Zoo Yorks, tiffs, and chocolates on auction by shoezeum. Wonder what they'll fetch?

Last edited:
$26 outlet find. Fist purr purchased since de la lows dropped. Somehow tighter than my 510s, gonna look for ultra thin inserts otherwise unwearable.

With that being said.. Do you think the shoe could end up fitting like a regular dunk?
im not sure. im not a fan of the NT. i liked the older styple where the back was padded not stiff as hell. dunks are just too stiff these days for the most part. when you buy a pair from black or silver or pink and you put em on for the fist time the difference is night and day IMO

Anyone in here got the Kozik highs and can vouch for the materials and fit? Looks like nylon and leather so it will be flexible enough.

Last edited:
The guy with the 720's is supposed to meet me today for $40 which is a little more than I wanted to pay for these BUT he is coming to my side so I ain't even mad

Back
Top Bottom