2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of flash pack.... Shields on today for a rainy day in MD

Anyone else hate the new Ebay mobile format? Im sure I'll get used to it but man is it a pain adjusting

Right here. It seems a bit more complicated than it needs to be.

I wondered what these were. I've been seeing the description on a few international sites. This was the best picture I could find so I wasn't very impressed

I do like the way it looks in that hawaiikicks photo though.. Suede looks like it could be fairly decent??

Speaking of flash pack.... Shields on today for a rainy day in MD

I still need to pick a pair of these up in size 11. How's the fit on them? Thoughts in general? These and the warmth Hi's. Deep disco of course.

Last edited:
I still need to pick a pair of these up in size 11. How's the fit on them? Thoughts in general? These and the warmth Hi's. Deep disco of course.

TTS. Actually pretty comfortable, and the suede isn't half bad either. I grabbed them for the low awhile back off Ebay, def worth it if you're interested in them. I think I read somewhere they were at outlets recently so you could try there first.

Martini got the black/Red IV dunk lows. Also cork Jaworski. Guess they're back with the SBs.

Edit. They got brown paper bags too.

Last edited:
Pro b's from 2002 with fat tounge. Quick lace swap. Picked them up for $118 shipped DS!

411637099.jpg
i
Man these bring back memories. Even as someone who can't walk, I wore these so much they looked like they were play shoes! One of my favorites ever!

Pro b's from 2002 with fat tounge. Quick lace swap. Picked them up for $118 shipped DS!

411637099.jpg
i

damn man, I loved these, I wore them my entire freshman year back in 02/03 :x

I made the mistake of cutting the straps though, they were warriors with the places I wore them to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom