2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Its crazy how the SB Dunk hype is all gone.

Been trying to get rid of my space jams cuz they kill my pinky toe and want a better dunk low and no one is biting! They're just collecting dust for so long now.

It's good because it's easier to get newer releases but sucks for me cuz i usually get rid of something old to buy something new.

Newest pick-ups.

Been trying to get rid of my space jams cuz they kill my pinky toe and want a better dunk low and no one is biting! They're just collecting dust for so long now.

It's good because it's easier to get newer releases but sucks for me cuz i usually get rid of something old to buy something new.

Why is the hype gone? It's not like they've been putting out a lot of garbage. Maybe they oversaturated the market?

Use to be like that but then reaized it was just a huge mistake and end up paying way more later for them or get a good paying job lol i did both

Last edited:

Why is the hype gone? It's not like they've been putting out a lot of garbage. Maybe they oversaturated the market?
Just not a lot of big releases targeted outside of the SB heads. Need more of those Tiffany, Holy Grail type releases

Just not a lot of big releases targeted outside of the SB heads. Need more of those Tiffany, Holy Grail type releases

You mean an overall cluster****? Took weeks to fulfill all orders, shoes arrived damaged, missing accessories, etc...and would be resellers are stuck with their **** in their hands?

MOAR OF THESE PL0X!

Back
Top Bottom