2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cool story! I had no idea Dunks were that expensive! Weren't OG Jordan 1s comparibly priced as well?

Yep, same price. They were essentially the same shoe. I remember not being able to tell them apart when I was little lol. Dunks, AJ1's, Big Nikes, and to a degree Terminators all looked the same to me as a little kid.

Peace,
J

Cool, repped.

What is going rate on size 9.5 2012 Supremes? Worn 3 times apparently. Guy wants $390.

Just beware quality on those supremes is terrible. Drop $390 on something else.

TTS right? 

Do they accept phone orders? Been waiting to get those on deep disco too.

Canvas, they fit a half size too small IMO. They do not do phone orders. They only had an 8.5 and 9.5 on the floor anyway, which I scooped for myself and my lil bro. I did not check for more though, sometimes they have a lot of stuff in the back.

Last edited:
I've never tried there, but have never had luck at clearance stores, others have, so YMMV.
Canvas, they fit a half size too small IMO. They do not do phone orders. They only had an 8.5 and 9.5 on the floor anyway, which I scooped for myself and my lil bro. I did not check for more though, sometimes they have a lot of stuff in the back.
Thanks guys. I'm a size 9.5 so I would have to get a 10 anyway. I'll probably just scoop them up for $50 in a month or two.

Never had luck with phone orders with any clearance store. Pretty sure they are cracking down with theft by not taking CC or DC numbers over the phone. With card swiping being phased out as well, doesn't surprise me that this is disappearing as well.

Never had luck with phone orders with any clearance store. Pretty sure they are cracking down with theft by not taking CC or DC numbers over the phone. With card swiping being phased out as well, doesn't surprise me that this is disappearing as well.

Remember a few years back everyone was in awe of my sapphire card...went to Europe and card chips been the norm there for years.

My boy made so much money this past year selling the new pos systems to markets and other contracts he had

Last edited:
Went back to the shop that had the DLS highs.... the guy raised the price, so I decided to pass (again) They were $200 two weeks ago, now $220

size 11 and felt good on.... would be great beaters.... but I'd want them for around $100 in that condition (maybe $150)

we will see

So I guess someone at GQ magazine decided to call me out on my "pants game"

crazy and awesomely funny at the same time

for the complete article search GQ for "how to instagram your sneakers"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] getting slandered on GQ would hurt but I hope it gets u some followers or something lol

Hurt? nah, I don't care.... it's quite funny they used my post, and even funnier someone saw it and showed me

much famous

Note ntdenim and niketalk hashtags....

I don't even think you jeans look bad in that pic tho lol. I have seen bad before, that ain't it.

Hurt? nah, I don't care.... it's quite funny they used my post, and even funnier someone saw it and showed me

much famous

Note ntdenim and niketalk hashtags....

I don't do the whole popping tongues thing but I don't see why they would call you out.

Leggings/jogger denim and the like

Back
Top Bottom