2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Salmon's are decent. Not that fond of the sole but i'll take a pair on discount.

another pair that will sit on the racks ... I just can't believe how horrible of a concept this was smh.... But for 29.99$ all beat the **** out of them at work for sure !

Last edited:
I actually figured there would be even more  hate for the salmons than there is on here. Not feeling them at all, they do make me want some sushi though.

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-685299_608_C_PREM.jpg

I kind of like these more than the Dunk lows.

Can't remember who posted about the sale (I repped you at the time), but I've been out of town for a week and got home today to these...can't beat it for $60:

i'm with you on that, the janoski's are growing on me more and more i see them. that $125 price tag makes me hope they sit and go on discount though.

Starting to really like the look of those salmon dunks. Hoping to grab em on disco down the line. Got a couple other pairs I want to get first, and my funds are very limited these days :lol:

the struggle here is real....

trying not to buy shoes

One car needs a motor, house needs some remodeling (which will double my closet space) saving for Disney vacation for Spring Break and I want a new Mustang

Lately I've been doing a good job of passing on things I would have normally picked up....

Still haven't copped Steel Reserves or Blue Moons

Still haven't gotten either Concepts dunk

Why can't I just have a money tree in the backyard?

Can't remember who posted about the sale (I repped you at the time), but I've been out of town for a week and got home today to these...can't beat it for $60:
Damn good steal.
Starting to really like the look of those salmon dunks. Hoping to grab em on disco down the line. Got a couple other pairs I want to get first, and my funds are very limited these days
laugh.gif
I'm loving the Salmons. I'm sure you'll be able to cop down the line though. We were sharing "still need those" list a page ago, I'm interested to hear about what you're still targeting my dude. What's on your list?

Last edited:
Damn good steal.

I'm loving the Salmons. I'm sure you'll be able to cop down the line though. We were sharing "still need those" list a page ago, I'm interested to hear about what you're still targeting my dude. What's on your list?

Only thing that's really pressing is the Steel Reserves (is that the settled on name for the chrome highs?)

Other than that, there is a few things I wouldn't mind grabbing at the right price: salmons, new flash highs, black firecrackers, sequoia lows, primitive/prods, flamingos, old petosky lows, bruts, filberts, as well as the new team red Blazers

The list is always morphing haha

Last edited:
Premier salmons are basura :smh:

I'm seeing a size 10 concepts grail for 150 shipped out in the wild :nerd:
pm me if you're interested..

Only thing that's really pressing is the Steel Reserves (is that the settled on name for the chrome highs?)

Other than that, there is a few things I wouldn't mind grabbing at the right price: salmons, new flash highs, black firecrackers, sequoia lows, primitive/prods, flamingos, old petosky lows, bruts, filberts, as well as the new team red Blazers

The list is always morphing haha
Dope list.

I feel you. My list is constantly getting things added to it as well, lol.

the struggle here is real....

trying not to buy shoes

One car needs a motor, house needs some remodeling (which will double my closet space) saving for Disney vacation for Spring Break and I want a new Mustang

Lately I've been doing a good job of passing on things I would have normally picked up....

Still haven't copped Steel Reserves or Blue Moons

Still haven't gotten either Concepts dunk

Why can't I just have a money tree in the backyard?
wait for disco 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom