2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

4 SBs on the radar (Nasty Boys,Candy Canes,Blue Moons and Salmons) and getting all 4 isn't an option. Gotta cut 2, hmmm
Salmons and Candy Canes would be my 2 to go, although Candy Canes would be great to wear on Christmas if it's not snowing outside.

I wonder if Nike gone start pressing decks. Probably not. These guys don't make anything off board sales, and some place will give them boards...

I wonder if Nike gone start pressing decks. Probably not. These guys don't make anything off board sales, and some place will give them boards...
Don't know how much you follow skateboarding, but Rowley left flip, a company I thought he owned. And I know kirchart retired but in the new Boys of Summer video,I think he is skating a Baker deck.

Salmon lows are absolute garbage to me, those would go no doubt...if I didn't have UCS already I'd be torn between Candy Canes and Blue Moons, but since I do have 'em, I'd have to keep the UnHeardOf joints and Blue Moon lows.

Don't know how much you follow skateboarding, but Rowley left flip, a company I thought he owned. And I know kirchart retired but in the new Boys of Summer video,I think he is skating a Baker deck.
girl and four star are all under that same umbrella right? Maybe Nike told frosty to influence the boys.
Isn't rowley semi retired as well?

Candy Canes fasho...only setback is that white canvas upper that surely won't play well with dirty slushy snow.

Ehh. I'll wear them a handful of times and I can clean pretty well, so that's not a major concern. I'm willing to pay retail so I can get a decent amount of wear for the season, but you think they'll hit a first round discount before the beginning of December?

Kinda happy the year is ending with a bunch of models I can pass on. Think I'll grab the janoski doernbechers and then eventually the swamp things when they hit the outlets.

Candy canes up on NdC.

NIKE-DUNK-LOW-PREMIUM-SB-313170_613_A_PREM.jpg

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dunk-low-premium-sb-shoe/pid-10343874/pgid-10276011

Last edited:
I don't know if my feet have changed or what but on my left small toe it's uncomfortable any more when I wear Dunks. Same with AJ 1's.

It's only the left though. After a few hours I don't notice it as much but first hour it makes me regret even putting them on. It may be time to do some closet cleaning.....

I don't know if my feet have changed or what but on my left small toe it's uncomfortable any more when I wear Dunks. Same with AJ 1's.

It's only the left though. After a few hours I don't notice it as much but first hour it makes me regret even putting them on. It may be time to do some closet cleaning.....
some dunk highs I have to half size up.. never had a problem with lows tho

some dunk highs I have to half size up.. never had a problem with lows tho

Unfortunately I'm sz 13 so next is a 14 which feels too big on foot. My Calis are a 14 and I put an extra insole in them to take up room and still feel too long.

I tried a pair of lows and I guess the cushioning made them too tight so I only have highs. I wouldn't say my feet are wide but maybe I'm underestimating it.

Back
Top Bottom