2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB DENIM

DARK OBSIDIAN/DARK OBSIDIAN-WHITE

313171-441

Count me in, I make my comeback to SB. 2015 was one big pass other than the air mag dunks. I was looking to track down Family Forever Jordan 1's because I have no denim kicks at all, but these dunks will do just fine.

Good lord that A's shirt is sick. I need it in XL in green, where is that fat boy love?

Those bleached denim lows remind of Dolph Ziggler.

I know these aren't Dunks, but they are my latest SB pickup (and I consider this thread home base). I really wish Nike SB would do a new 3M Dunk Low but not Clark Kent style, where it creases like a mother.

Last edited:
Good lord that A's shirt is sick. I need it in XL in green, where is that fat boy love?

Those bleached denim lows remind of Dolph Ziggler.

I know these aren't Dunks, but they are my latest SB pickup (and I consider this thread home base). I really wish Nike SB would do a new 3M Dunk Low but not Clark Kent style, where it creases like a mother.

Just a head's up, if you end up going for an A's shirt, they run super small. I had to size up to a 2XL.

Peace,
J

I'll have to mention that! Sonics idea would be too sick
Yeah man. GP is my fave player of all time. Those Space needle jerseys were atrocious, but the dark green and deep red would be interesting on a dunk I think. Esp if they incorporated a space needle. If the idea takes off, just make sure you look out on release! 
laugh.gif

NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB BLEACH DENIM
MIDNIGHT NAVY/BLACK-WHITE
313170-402

NIKE ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CANVAS PREMIUM
SQUADRON BLUE/BLACK-SUMMIT WHITE-GUM MED BROWN
705190-401
The problem I have is the first pics looks great, but they will look like the 2nd pic or worse.  If Nike actually made them a little brighter like their filtered out pics I would probably buy them. 

Last edited:
Best packaging ever for a nike sb will be for a pair coming out next month.... Wait til pics drop
Gotta keep my eye out, then.

Those Salmon SBs are growing on me...But I fee like colorway is too simply to the Ronnie Fieg COA Disc Blazes that came out last year.

waiting on nike to drop their prices so i can cop during the next clearance. in person the salmons , canes and blues are quite nice. top of the list are the flash hi and jano mid. 50 >

Ambush order from last week came in- cons for me, vans for my cuz, and corks for my boy.. All for $100 shipped.. Not to shabby

Last edited:
Copped the nasty boys lows for the low on the bay. Thank you ebates and ebay bucks and "or best offer".

Wish the mid-sole and sole were different colors, but those are nice regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
a couple of things I couldn't pass up came in today.... so much for chilling on buying stuff (and saving for a new car)

barfs because you people's pics made them look better than any internet pics I'd seen

the Lodens were grails I never thought I'd have ( and the oldest wearable shoes in my closet!)

and then some Holy Grails for $65 less than if I had bought them direct from Concepts

and still some more to come (well one pair coming)

Back
Top Bottom