2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just a heads up on the Kinetic sale, the 25% off doesn't stack on stuff that's already discounted.

That being said, there IS a lot of stuff for way cheap. Had to grab a pair of team editions to go with the prods
happy.gif

Am I the only one that thinks patent leather looks terrible on dunks?

The Concords weren't that bad.. But that full patent toe box
sick.gif
I personally think it looks terrible. I wont even buy dunks that are full leather/synthetic/etc. Just cant stand that shiny look. One of the reasons I've never been a fan of jordans for the most part

Just getting home from a mini vacation in Vegas. Pictures will be posted soon. I still gotta catch up on the thread, but I see its been moving along nicely.

Now to get down to business:

Let it Roll Skateshop (702) 240-7655 has sizes 8-13 of the MIAs available for phone order! Call now!

I know some of y'all were trying to track down the MIA hats: MIA restocked the trucker hats at both locations. Not sure if they will take phone orders though. $30

Last edited:
Vertical Urge is dropping the Civilist's at 7 tomorrow , don't know if they're taking phone orders.

Vertical Urge is dropping the Civilist's at 7 tomorrow , don't know if they're taking phone orders.

^ They won't...Verticle was my old go to skate shop when I lived in Cary, NC. Mostly done instore and I'm sure these will fly off the rack.

I would really love to score these off phone order so I don't have to line up for my size, cause you know the morons who just buy to resell to make 12 dollars are going to buy whatever is on the shelves

I would really love to score these off phone order so I don't have to line up for my size, cause you know the morons who just buy to resell to make 12 dollars are going to buy whatever is on the shelves
haha just keep checking this thread everyday, John00 is always posting stores that are doing phone orders you should have no problem scoring your pair for either retail or slightly above (beats resellers' prices).

Back
Top Bottom