2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whooooh! Nice wear rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 !
I never understood why Nike cut off the design like that towards the bottom of the toe box. It bugs me a lot but i still want a pair.

Last edited:
Are the Blue Moons tts? Premier has them up for sale at $79. Along with that, steel reserves and the flash pack highs on sale for $79 / $89.

Sb dunks are generally tts. Only canvas u might want to size up

Those will surely drop more in the near future
I was just curious cuz in all my lows, I'm a 9.5 but in the nasty boys, I'm a 9. Since that 9 came into my rotation, I've been second guessing my size at times, lol.

Are the black Christmas Concept SBs that hard to find now?? They sat for a lil on their site if i remember right cause of the price tag. They were cool tho

Are the black Christmas Concept SBs that hard to find now?? They sat for a lil on their site if i remember right cause of the price tag. They were cool tho

Hard to find? No
Hard to find for a reasonable price? Yes/no. This time of year they carry a premium for sure, but January through maybe the end of Q3 they can be obtained for ~$300 for a DS pair if you're patient (retail was $225).

copped black rains on ebay, gift to myself  
pimp.gif

Since I don't have yellow/volt laces thought I'd try blue
Idk, seem to look alright

They look nice with them laces :pimp:

And ohh ok rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134
Yea the retail was high cause of the packaging & other lil stuff that came with them and when the retail is that high, theyre gon go on sale for higher

Also i wish they re did them Black Flashes in a high, cause i still need a good pair of black & orange sneakers smh

Those light blue laces on the blue lobsters look great. I didn't get the volt with mine either but I really don't like the yellow either. I got white on mine which is I think is nice and subtle, but also pops against all the blue.

As a Reds fan needed these even tho they suck now. I was originally going to wait till they hit the outlet...

Undecided about the Jordan P-rods haha

it is annoying especially coming in here trying to seek new info and images of upcoming releases. when i first got here i thought those ps images were new upcoming releases lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom