2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Any online shops running disco on black white all court ck? tactics has 25% off but not the cw. blacksheep has em but for retail. They are also labeled QS--is this just a gimmick? In the core releases posted above they are set to drop again. These look to be a staple.

Yeah I think last year. Snakeskin swoosh. But I think that pic is the Ishod ones with the low padding, etc. Might be wrong though
Yeap, my bad.  was a rhetorical question to myself

Just wondering why they would release 3 of nearly identical CW's in a year span.  looking forward to the black gum high's

I havent copped Dunks in a minute now. Still on the look out for SOMPs, Bobas, Jedis, Buellers and Skunks. Kinda disappointed in what 2015 had to offer personally, was able to cop some blue box gems though.

I just copped some Cinnabars at South Cottage outlet for $22. They had 10.5 & below.

Disappointed in the Bigfoots,  wish they would have looked like the promo pics, the different colored fur looked much better. 

Last edited:
Yea they're can never be enough blk/gum. I have the snakeskins, but I'm in on the IW version as well as the Hi's. Still trying to grab Cinnabars from an outlet for $22. If anyone runs by an 11 anywhere, please think of me lol.

I just dont understand the price point on the IW's. Why $95. Lets give them less and charge more then regular dunks. Its not like the quality is great. My local got the blue ones. Now i like them. Little strange but i like the shoe itself. Im sure its much better to skate in. But $95 just way to much. They could have done better....

Side note just scooped DS barfs for $170. Cant wait till they come in been lookong for over a year now

Last edited:
Anyone get in their J-Rod's - NIKE SB PAUL RODRIGUEZ 9 ELITE QS with some messed up defects on the swoosh etc? These were from Nike through their SNKRS app. 
[h2]  [/h2]

Anyone get in their J-Rod's - NIKE SB PAUL RODRIGUEZ 9 ELITE QS with some messed up defects on the swoosh etc? These were from Nike through their SNKRS app. 

[h2] [/h2]

Mine are like that too. Got them today, all creased up on the ankle area. Little stains on the toe cap too.

I just dont understand the price point on the IW's. Why $95. Lets give them less and charge more then regular dunks. Its not like the quality is great. My local got the blue ones. Now i like them. Little strange but i like the shoe itself. Im sure its much better to skate in. But $95 just way to much. They could have done better....

Side note just scooped DS barfs for $170. Cant wait till they come in been lookong for over a year now

I feel you, it'll be $100+ after tax in a shoe that I'll rip in no time. I wait for outlet steals or online to buy dunks ill skate in. Ridiculous pricing!

I remember I got my wieger dunk is 2006 for $65.

Also, nice steal on the barfs. Looking for one myself.

Back
Top Bottom