2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@bballermarkie I hope you win bro, but from a past experience I've had, eBay/PayPal sides with the buyers most of the time. I sold a pair of DS gamma 11s and the buyer said there was a scratch on the patent, my listing said no returns either and had pics of the shoes on all angles but they made me refund him and I ended up with a damaged shoe. Still salty to this day. At first he messages me saying if I refund $20 he'll keep it, immediately after and before I can respond he escalated the claim. Pretty sure I got played by that chump.

Last edited:
Yin yang

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_D_PREM.jpg

I'm into these for the low low

Yin yangs look like some 90s flipmode squad video ish...they should've released them as 2 pairs and let you choose to mismatch them.

@bballermarkie I hope you win bro, but from a past experience I've had, eBay/PayPal sides with the buyers most of the time. I sold a pair of DS gamma 11s and the buyer said there was a scratch on the patent, my listing said no returns either and had pics of the shoes on all angles but they made me refund him and I ended up with a damaged shoe. Still salty to this day. At first he messages me saying if I refund $20 he'll keep it, immediately after and before I can respond he escalated the claim. Pretty sure I got played by that chump.
This is why I don't sell on the bay anymore same thing happened to me .. was forced to give a refund and ended up with some damaged shoes in return. I hope you win but tbh they will most likely side with the buyer 

Did the market shift? Have my Pusheads listed on the bay and dudes are offering me 90-$120. I see most listings for 200+ Shoes have plenty of life too it's quite annoying with all the BS offers  lol

Are you looking at sold listings?
Worn Pushead 2's aren't going to bring $200
I got mine for $90 during the summer

Yin yangs look like some 90s flipmode squad video ish...they should've released them as 2 pairs and let you choose to mismatch them.
 i would have to agree with you. when i first heard about them i thought it was gonna be 2 pairs but when my boy told me it was 1 pair. i knew they were gonna be dookie

Last edited:

Not 2's, the 1's
Lol sorry about that! Thought I saw a 2 in there
(I think the 2's look better)

It's also after Christmas so most grown up buyers are still hurting...
Haha No worries bro.

I just checked sold listings again they are all over the place LMAO. from like $90 to 180. I got an $120 and considered it. Wanted at least $150. Might list one more time. My pink Stussy's haven't been getting no traction. You def might be right this is a bad selling season unless you are willing to unload for anything.

Yup it's a bad time..... Case in point, I'm not buying anything unless it's a steal until Feb

American Girl dolls and accessories are not cheap!

Yup it's a bad time..... Case in point, I'm not buying anything unless it's a steal until Feb

American Girl dolls and accessories are not cheap!
Haha I have no kids yet but Xmas def messed me up because of my size family. I am taking a break from kicks for a while myself however. Want to downsize pairs I don't wear anymore.

Yin yang

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_D_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_E_PREM.jpg

As a person who's a bit more "matchy,matchy" than most I.....I don't know how to wear these lol.

I like them, but I think they would look silly on foot. Even the "I'm wearing well-cuffed dark denim w/every pair I own" guy might look dumb....gonna need to see some on foot shots ASAP.

Last edited:

As a person who's a bit more "matchy,matchy" than most I.....I don't know how to wear these lol.

I like them, but I think they would look silly on foot. Even the "I'm wearing well-cuffed dark denim w/every pair I own" guy might look dumb....gonna need to see some on foot shots ASAP.
Def wish they were two pairs. Never been into the mis-match thing or What The Nothing.

rather they split each shoe in half and worked something with that.  but it would look too much like scarface dunks? ha

They just look like some DC's that are trying to rip off dunks. The Manteca I think.
I'm old I can't pull those off.

Last edited:
Looking for some sizing help. I typically wear a 10 in SBs. For older SBs like Hulk, Sea Crystals, Buellers etc...if faced with the decision to go down to a 9.5 or up to a 10.5...what would you guys recommend? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Looking for some sizing help. I typically wear a 10 in SBs. For older SBs like Hulk, Sea Crystals, Buellers etc...if faced with the decision to go down to a 9.5 or up to a 10.5...what would you guys recommend? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.
Personally I would go down for older SBs.
I try to get a lot of 11s now, but in older stuff especially highs I would get 10.5 or 10s. New stuff, some 10.5s are a little tight.

it would help if you could tell us how your sz 10's fit usually, like if you have some wiggle room, def would go .5 down, but if already snug, then go up.  best bet is to be patient and look for your size imo.

Spy vs Spy is my favorite strip in Mad, my favorite part is anything by Sergio Aragones (marginals mostly)
I am now a little more interested in them, but also don't think I'd rock opposites like that
We will see how they look when they come out

Back
Top Bottom