2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2015 De La Soul High

2013 112 Low

Someone help me understand this...if 10/10 is deadstock, and 9/10 is VNDS...how can these shoes be completely stripped and still be 8/10? If they weren't stripped, would they be a 9/10? That would mean that removing the paint entirely only resulted in a 10% conditional decrease.*

*I didn't sleep last night

Last edited:
If they weren't so god damn expensive I wouldn't mind having a white pair with SOME of the paint stripped. I can't bring myself to strip any on my blacks though.

I can get stripping SOME of the paint..... I want to lightly rub off the highlights on the black ones...
But completely stripping to have a bred or royal pair makes no sense

Has anyone ever completely stripped SOLs? I'm now slightly curious what those would look like

I can get stripping SOME of the paint..... I want to lightly rub off the highlights on the black ones...
But completely stripping to have a bred or royal pair makes no sense

Has anyone ever completely stripped SOLs? I'm now slightly curious what those would look like

I agree, nonsense. Plus I've seen so many pair where people strip them, I guess using acetone?, and it screws up the holes on the toebox. No thanks.

Yea I don't think I've ever seen that either, curious as well. So I searched for a few minute this is the closest I could find. I think they'd look pretty damn cool completely stripped.

Via jbeast501 IG

those restocks are nice . no one can say they didnt have the opportunity to cop at this point. iw are nice but was thinking it was a lighter blue :ohwell:

LOL @ NikeSB tweeting "one of the classics" and I get all hyped up that it's another (more impressive) restock. Open it up and it's this

Troll level over 9,000

Back
Top Bottom