2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going tru the closet and rocked these maybe 2x since release day and everytime i bring them out i just remembered why people were so hyped over these !

I love those.  I remember a few months back I stumbled upon a VNDS pair in my size for $100 on the Bay.  I got all excited and was about to hit Buy It Now until I looked closer and saw that the guy had removed the "RESN" tag from the tongue.  Just...  Why?

I've heard a couple folks say the fraying/molting story on the Gasparillas is BS. It was a production issue that wasn't discovered until very, VERY late, so someone threw the shedding thing out to cover their behinds. Take that fwiw, just throwing it out there.

Peace,
J

I don't know who started the SB brand, but...

That conspiracy might make sense if trying to deliberately fray the backs didn't do anything... And the only fraying came randomly like some of the DS stock showing up... Guess someone would have to rub the backs a bunch and see if anything happened... If they don't fray... Then it could be true, I dunno... Otherwise that's just some angry kool-aid... The fraying sounds like a cool Dunk gimmick to me... They do that, like the Cheech n Chongs with the green under the toe box... Or the paint on the Liberties...

Last edited:
nice guccis and premiers

kinda wish i didnt sell my resns...

kept these on deck tho

My Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-dunk-high-sb-pee-wee-on-feet/

I want a pair of RESNs. I had a pair of the DJ Clark Kent Easts that were similar, I'd actually like another pair of those too. I liked the gum sole and ostrich, but I'm a sucker for denim.

Last edited:
Y'all are ******ed lol...the frayed parrot feather thing is dope homeboy who posted those pics I'm assuming they took some knocks during shipment or something the fraying on mine is very minimal and adds flavor to the shoe...the way his fraying is looks like the edges on somebody baby momma bad hair weave lol
wow... its too early 
mean.gif

RESNs were my first "old" DS shoe purchase.... Still never put them on my feet
I bought a second pair to wear
Those would be the very last pair I'd unDS after the zombie apocalypse
They are special to me

need to switch the laces
we did it to the on display pair at my local
going to wait for my Spy vs Spy things to come in before I decide what I'm doing

it's weird the extra laces are one of each rolled together
Don't think I've ever seen that before

Which shoes came with red tip laces? Dazzle camo highs?

Yup those did have red tips.

Back
Top Bottom