2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gasfaceparilla fever in here... Agree that the Lumberjacks are better... But I'm not too wild on either... Those fish shoes equally as poopy to me... But to each their own... I just copped the Coffins at 56 and a lot of people think those are straight garbage... So it's all good... The tongue on those got me... I know Coffins aren't an SB, but I like the whole separate themes with dunks even if you could say they're all gimmicks... Like that vibe regardless. People always saying dunks are dead, but I only trust the dead. You dig?

Last edited:
Interesting that the SPOTs came in a non QS box
All green box, or did they do away with two colors?
Just noticed

Interesting that the SPOTs came in a non QS box
All green box, or did they do away with two colors?
Just noticed
Petosky joints did too. Even the store exclusives

a lotta dudes probably been waiting for a dunk sb with a rainbow motif & crossed swords (paws)...this is the closest they gonna get.
:lol:

If they made an ayo dunk I would hope it's better than those. We're supposed to be stylish and whatnot.

Last edited:
Gasfaceparilla fever in here... Agree that the Lumberjacks are better... But I'm not too wild on either... Those fish shoes equally as poopy to me... But to each their own... I just copped the Coffins at 56 and a lot of people think those are straight garbage... So it's all good... The tongue on those got me... I know Coffins aren't an SB, but I like the whole separate themes with dunks even if you could say they're all gimmicks... Like that vibe regardless. People always saying dunks are dead, but I only trust the dead. You dig?

The coffins are dope. Ppl sleeping on that velour.

How long is an eon? I can think of better dunks that came out this year.
e·on
ˈēən,ˈēˌän/

noun: eon; plural noun: eons; noun: aeon; plural noun: aeons

an indefinite and very long period of time, often a period exaggerated for humorous or rhetorical effect.

Last edited:
e·on

ˈēən,ˈēˌän/

noun: eon; plural noun: eons; noun: aeon; plural noun: aeons
    an indefinite and very long period of time, often a period exaggerated for humorous or rhetorical effect.
So the aeon can flux. Uate.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I would have liked the nasty boys pack a lot better without the flags on the heels. They just look super out of place on the highs and that's the pair I prefer of the two.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I would have liked the nasty boys pack a lot better without the flags on the heels. They just look super out of place on the highs and that's the pair I prefer of the two.

Nah dude. Theyre awesome in hand. Especially if you get a pair with nappy suede. Just do it, you won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom