2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Out of all this nonsense the most annoying part is his name. Nike is 2 syllables. It doesn't work as a play on Suge Knight.

Those red highs are IWs though?

Last edited:

this is that all red dunk i saw on .net other day. obv not finished. also alot of IW gonna be dropping. some pretty cool colorways including this one 
So the Hi will also be an IW? Interesting if they have different tooling similar to the low.

Those mints may be my first purchase of the year, they have promise. 

LL

What are these? :nerd:

Customs?

^ yeah these are crazy pimp. ^

I have no idea if they are customs or not. Still waiting for one of our SB professors on here to ID these. I don't think I've ever seen that toe box material

I have no idea if they are customs or not. Still waiting for one of our SB professors on here to ID these. I don't think I've ever seen that toe box material

They are customs. Pretty sure posted I thread a long while back. If I remember correctly it led to some talk about JBFCustoms or whoever the python/snakeskin guy is? Though I can't remember if these were his. I can try searching the thread when I have more time for you.

Everybody so quick to roast on dunks but they're the most creatively diverse line that nike has on its roster... You gotta respect that and it's why I love them. People thinking they fell off just because the resale isn't there are def in fantasy land... Cause from a consumer perspective that's fire! It's dope you can still add classics to your closet for low. Only the devil would flip that into a negative. The retooling perspective I can understand though.

Super clean size 10 High Hairs at roundtwostore.com for $90...don't know how to link listings but you can search by item number (11841sb):

Last edited:
We need pics

i was pretty sure it was a NT fam. I copped in a 12. Not my perfered size but i can make it work. Im a size 13 i have about 3 pairs of 12s but prefer 14 for the width

Cats are doing the most in this thread. I get flagged by staff for less. Funny style a** ppl

That best offer button is a mofo

Ive had cats sell kicks for a third of their asking price on some 375 dollar plus kicks usually just by being kind. Letting them know im an sb lover on a budget and i really need that particular shoe. The sb community is cool as hell. Jordan community not so much...u wont get that love buying Jordan's because its big business. The sb thing is a kinda niche segment of the sneaker community.

Last edited:
Maaan... Jason is never gonna be in the budget haha

Is that Charlie Manson on the brown tongue???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom