2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

still waiting for lumberjacks to go down to $60 
happy.gif

it's getting there....

Someone mentioned a re-release/retro of the original digi floral Janoskis a while back. Any word on that?

Speaking of Primitive... My flash highs got shipped to one of my old addresses (order clearly shows current address) and they're getting sent back to Cali from Ohio then will be sent back out to the proper address. I should get them by my bday (26th) with UPS's snail speeds :lol:

So many sales happening... All these people trying to pay their taxes... 
laugh.gif

Hard for small businesses these dayz... I swear.

Last edited:
As soon as I heard those hemps were a 420 release they became an instant pass for me. 

I find people's overt love for weed extremely annoying. 
laugh.gif

And what I mean by that is if that's you're lifestyle great for you, but I hate those that throw it in your face. You guys know what I mean, we all know that one guy. 

Last edited:
As soon as I heard those hemps were a 420 release they became an instant pass for me. 

I find people's overt love for weed extremely annoying. :lol:  
And what I mean by that is if that's you're lifestyle great for you, but I hate those that throw it in your face. You guys know what I mean, we all know that one guy. 

Rep'd for above and your DSoTM pic

I find people's overt love for weed extremely annoying. 
laugh.gif

This goes for more than just preference for drugs. It reaches to political views, homosexuality, police opinion, religion, abortion, etc. If you believe something is right or wrong for you, very good. If you put in up in my face, or try to influence others, than FOH.

Back
Top Bottom