2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shoreguy85 shoreguy85 siiick

After work SBs

seeing all those size 12's stacked liked that makes me feels something.....
all warm and fuzzy? lol, thanks fellas and i sold alot over the past 2 years , at least 50 pairs. gf at the time was *****ing because we lived in a 1 bedroom apt and i took over every closet and under the bed, she hit a boiling point and i had to sell. shame to cuz we split and i moved into a bigger place with plenty of room :frown:

Damn brother that F'd up.... I would've rented a storage or something... My girl starting to give me [emoji]128169[/emoji].. I'll drop these off at moms real quick... :lol:

I hope this reverse retro (Tiff Hi, Iron low, etc.) trend keeps going.

We might see some Hawaii hi's one day.

*zips up flame suit*

Derail update: Hard copies are in the mail and should be here in the next week or 2, going to need some of your addys so I can ship you a copy :smokin

Also, decided to drop our music video, album pre-order and free streamable song today.

Video:

Stream song: https://fringecharacter.bandcamp.com

As to not further derail... I still think Homegrowns are the best SB of the year so far :lol:

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] flame emojis!!! Dope

Last edited:

all warm and fuzzy? lol, thanks fellas and i sold alot over the past 2 years , at least 50 pairs. gf at the time was *****ing because we lived in a 1 bedroom apt and i took over every closet and under the bed, she hit a boiling point and i had to sell. shame to cuz we split and i moved into a bigger place with plenty of room :frown:
I hope the wife never decides we need to downsize (two big kids don't live here anymore)

3 of us in a 5 bedroom......

luckily I put good? use to all the rooms upstairs

Couldnt pass up the fish ladders w/ nike promotion. Not something Id usually get but I thought Id try something different.

Not a Dunk, I know.
But woke up to these from my wife, for my Birthday today.
Don't know how, where or even how much she paid for them(my wife knows NOTHING about sneaks,) but a gift is a gift.

I'll post my Birthday Sneaks later.
Happy Birthday man, nice gift for Air Max day.

Back
Top Bottom