2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm just waiting on my ebay bucks to be usable next month.
can't wait
glasses.gif

Copped one of those dj clark kent pairs, he wouldnt go lower than 85 shipped. Was up to my neck in things i wanted to buy before the coupon ended, had the clark kents and 2 other items in my car and at 9:58 the app froze the up and couldnt complete checkout in time lol. So i just took the 2 other items out and checked out the dunks. Nobody elses fault but mine smh.

speaking of random.... my car has landed and I'm just waiting for it to clear customs

I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into a shoe pic but I kind of blanking on a shoe that would go with it

I don't have any co.jp stuff or any Asia only releases

Car is a black R32 Skyline

I guess cherry blossoms would fit

got like 3 weeks before it's ready for pics so I have some time

thanks to last week's eBay coupon 15 off 75 these came in today

speaking of random.... my car has landed and I'm just waiting for it to clear customs

I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into a shoe pic but I kind of blanking on a shoe that would go with it

IDK... posting a Skyline (dope BTW)  with a dunk thrown in for a modicum of relevance = dry flossin'. At that point, it's not about the kicks man; it's all about the car. A car forum is really the best place to post Godzilla. JMHO though. Kinda like those cats who wait to post their today's wear pic until they're in a car, and you "just happen" to get the steering wheel front and center in the pick, but the SHOE is in the background. That having been said...... I want to see it!
roll.gif

I've noticed your shelf in a few other pics but I didn't know it slides.... If you don't mind me asking... What kind is it or is it custom??

I all of a sudden need Paparazzis :nerd:

Pick up some new SBs and just post it on the hood of the car. You were "using" it as a stand and that's all you had at the moment. Couldnt put in on the floor cause you didn't want to get them dirty :lol: we just want to see it! Congrats

I've noticed your shelf in a few other pics but I didn't know it slides.... If you don't mind me asking... What kind is it or is it custom??

Shelves are full custom (by me)
The original design did not have the slide outs, but once we put it together I got lazy and didn't feel like glueing 77 little shelves in place.... Which is good because I really like the slide out feature..

Uh yeah, I planned it that way

As far as the Skyline/shoe pics, they are for my car forum
I like posting themed pics that encapsulate multiple interests
I got lazy when I got the BTTFs and just set them on the hood of my '55 Ford
We are doing a full photo shoot once I get the car detailed so I've been stressing on wearing the "right" shoes for the day.... I couldn't come up with anything proper so I come to you for assistance
Right now cherry blossoms are in the lead

@jkitty yes straight from Japan and RHD... Build plans are to drive it! (For now)

Last edited:
Invaded picnic highs have potential, though wish it wasn't a white/white midsole/outsole but I'll wait for pics to decide

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom