2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This seller has two pairs. But keep an eye out, there are 3 pairs that aren't up now but keep getting reposted that are DS and super reasonable.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/221154053940
Thanks for the Link, but those are the URLs.

They came out around the same time, but a different model.

Rainer from Footage has the Garland's, which I already have; Double up?

The other E-cue on eBay is the Maple Color, which I already have, somewhere in the garage...and really wouldn't want to double up on that one.

Thanks though!

ats kicks ats kicks
Just thought about it. I have those red and blue ones, from your avatar, under my bed.
They got pushed to the middle somehow. I never remember to pull them out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Link, but those are the URLs.
They came out around the same time, but a different model.
Rainer from Footage has the Garland's, which I already have; Double up?
The other E-cue on eBay is the Maple Color, which I already have, somewhere in the garage...and really wouldn't want to double up on that one.
Thanks though!

Damn. Never had either, not super well versed in them, obviously, and a little sauced. I'm looking and they're similar though, no?

From the outlet thread
Reps to @bscarrillo427

I just won a pair last night for $62 shipped and then I see this :smh: .Well I guess it would come out to about the same price after shipping from the outlet.

Damn. Never had either, not super well versed in them, obviously, and a little sauced. I'm looking and they're similar though, no?

Ehhh, not really. E-Cues had a full rubber cage on the upper and a full length zoom insole. They were really ahead of their time.

Peace,
J

Ehhh, not really. E-Cues had a full rubber cage on the upper and a full length zoom insole. They were really ahead of their time.

Peace,
J

I'm sober now and they still look similar. The silhouette is almost identical minus the details.

I'm sober now and they still look similar. The silhouette is almost identical minus the details.

They had the same outsole and a similar shape. The E-Cue was supposed to be the super high end "tech" shoe and the URL was the more affordable one (though I wouldn't consider it a true takedown). URL was a full suede/leather upper with a giant swoosh, and had the Dunk SB insole. E-Cue featured that rubber cage & micro swoosh, with a leather/synthetic heel and a full length zoom insole.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
They had the same outsole and a similar shape. The E-Cue was supposed to be the super high end "tech" shoe and the URL was the more affordable one (though I wouldn't consider it a true takedown). URL was a full suede/leather upper with a giant swoosh, and had the Dunk SB insole. E-Cue featured that rubber cage & micro swoosh, with a leather/synthetic heel and a full length zoom insole.

Peace,

J

Yup!
Great explanation jshortt!

All that E-cue talk last night made me pull these out to wear today:
Yassatuka E-cue

My gosh, I had forgotten all about that pair! I still have my black/silver and the white/Carolina/gum pairs, but definitely regret selling my brown/gum and black/gum pairs. Such a great shoe.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom