2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure of going rate but just in case this is a good deal...

DS Size 12 on eBay guy has been trying to move for months at $100.

Liking the remixed MF Dooms, Pink box got a blue Tokyo taxis feel to em, green iron lows look like a game time decision and orange box are a maybe just cuz I'm a broncos fan

Last edited:
I actually mostly only dig the pinks

Dooms are hurting without the silver tongue
NO WONDER! i've been looking at these dooms over and over and i guess i got distracted by the white sole, but i kept thinking something feels off about them and thats it. would have looked way better with that silver tongue. 

I'd be extremely surprised if theyre that true to form. I'm already in for multiples of the irons but that would be icing on the cake.
I think only non-dunk SBs had the wood grain insoles.
But that would be a nice touch

Definitely need the irons.

yea when they switched over to new tooling.   http://skateparkoftampa.com/article/1512/Nike_SB_New_Tooling_on_Dunk_Soles
First one to feet, Bison's. the second most comfortable pair i have ever put my feet in besides irons. 

real **** . I always have to stop myself from throwing on both my bisons and irons . "nawwww , I wear these way too much" but damn they comfortable . gotta be tht butter suede .

please don't disrespect irons nor dooms by referring to those pictures above with the same names . the resemblance is obvious but those ain't nowhere near the OG's .

Last edited:
i have a big gripe with sellers putting DS in the listing and the laces are tied up, in this case looks like a clown laced them. these shoes to me have been worn at least once IMO

I understand. Those bows are horrible but I let the soles speak. I'm sure they've been on foot before but as long as they have zero wear on the soles, I'm ok with someone calling them DS. Visibly worn, creases, dirty soles, claiming DS is another story.

Back
Top Bottom