2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sandalwood kinda day

Last edited:
Nice blue lobsters! Been looking for those for awhile.
Is $125 for DS halloween black pack from 05 a good price? Also, are they still rockable being from 05?

Is $125 for DS halloween black pack from 05 a good price? Also, are they still rockable being from 05?

Yes. They are totally rock able. However I think 125 is a little high for them. I got a used pair for like 35 shipped. They're a clean cw though.

Coo beans thanks for the info L. Yea I've been after this pair or the snakeskin swoosh ones from last year since it's so versatile but can't ever find a pair.

Yea that picture looks like they have a wear or so on them. DS with box and laces I'd probably pay somewhere in that ballpark. $100 shipped would sound good.

TW eBay seller and Kinetics have these and I never heard anything else about them after the initial pics. Asia exclusive?

just stopped by my local to see the cold pizzas

shop manager wasn't there

some new kid was sitting there not paying attention

turns out the manager got let go last week with no notice and it appears the shop will be closing later this year (it's a satellite location, the main is the skatepark which is hella far from me)

Sucks, I really enjoyed hanging out in there..... all the kids (under 25ers) are now boycotting the store so it's probably going to be rough until the lease is up

day kinda ruined

cold pizzas are alright.... a little too plasticy for me.... might cop at $50 for the insole alone

TW eBay seller and Kinetics have these and I never heard anything else about them after the initial pics. Asia exclusive?
We def saw sample pics at some point. In fact I think these are the ones that we suspected by end up being the Homegrown collab before we saw them.

These are clean. Fingers crossed stateside. I'd still pick up those clouds for a cheap enough price from a year or two back...

still rockable indeed. one of the comfiest pairs i own. got em on ebay DS around 100euro. never saw them anywhere for sale here in europe again.

I don't think those wood grain joints are EU exclusive, the .net pics have been floating around forever.

Nothing on NDC's image server yet though.

Back
Top Bottom