2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I saw a dope deck a while back on CL.  it was the picture of Tyson pretend punching gooden with strawberry standing there.  too bad the guy was impossible to deal with so couldn't get em.

HBD @9thWonder23kid  !  Have a great day.

@volksnuts  nice r32! i always kind of assumed you drove Beetles and 13 window VW Buses based on your username.  
laugh.gif

@sharkin  A Pirates board would have been nuts.

@volksnuts
 nice r32! i always kind of assumed you drove Beetles and 13 window VW Buses based on your username.  :lol:  

I used to.... They got too expensive and I moved on
Still love them, owned 40+ over the years.... The internet ruined the market and priced them too high for what they are

On New Year's Eve 2003 I had went to Tijuana Mexico with my then girlfriend. The only reason we went to Tijuana was because I was only 20. Well we had a great drama free night. Ended back at our hotel room safely in the United States at about 3am. Drunk and full of tacos. But I had one thing on my mind. A pair of B-grade Nike dunk white supremes were ending in about 20 minutes. The only reason I took my laptop was to try and snipe someone.
I checked eBay. No one had bidin a few hours. Why would they, most people were probably passed out.
So I sat there refreshing and studying the listing. So then with about 5 minutes to go, I placed a bid. $150.
I then passed out.
I woke up right as they ended. I had won. I could fall into a deep sleep now. I paid for them as soon as I woke up in the morning, right around $125.
About a week later they show up to my door. Unbox and look for any "b-grade" signs. Nothing really. The blue on the heel looked a lot brighter in person. Oh well. I proceeded to wear them for a month. Then I started to notice they were falling apart pretty quickly. The seller was no longer on eBay. Then I saw a friend of mine, the very person who introduced me to niketalk wearing a pair of black supreme dunk lows. As soon as I saw his elephant print, I knew I had got duped.
Fakes.
My first time.
I was crushed.
By this time prices were through the roof, and eBay was my only source. I never thought I would be able to obtain this shoe.
But last week all that changed. A listing on eBay. My white whale.
Too good to be true. I message the seller for pics and his BIN price. No way. I need to jump on these. I post pics here for legit check, just for reassurance. Everything checks out. I throw him an offer I figure he would refuse and he hits me back, "email for invoice?"
Done deal.
He shipped out from Brooklyn New York on Saturday morning, i walk in to my house a completely different man than I was 13 years ago. But one thing that never changed was my love for this shoe.
I cannot rep Niketalk hard enough. Without this website I would probably have given up on these a long time ago.
THANK YOU TO THIS THREAD AND TO NIKETALK IN GENERAL.
I know I'm not that popular in here.
I don't think I have ever met anyone in here in person. But again, thank you.
I might post some better pics later, but as of right now, I'm done.
I don't see myself doing this anymore.
I will still lurk and maybe throw up some pics or try to be funny. But the daily/ hourly eBay searches are done with. I really don't need anything else. Never has a shoe or something material made me this happy.
I know this type of pick up isn't that big to some people, but to me it is the biggest

Thank you to @schaefmp who actually is the member who sold me these. Didn't even ask if he was a member until after the deal was done. Easiest person to conduct business with. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom