2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here are some pics of the Melvins, looks the same as the last batch I posted that turned out to maybe not being legit.
sick.gif

Fugazi...

Stay away....

Last edited:
After quick google doesnt even look like stitching should be white.
yea ohcyress knows his ish I would take his word for it.......You always have to be weary of reasonably priced silver/pink box releases unless you actually know the seller...ppl fake everything it's amazing

Damn the boxtag on the Melvin's is definitely off. Font is different and the position is way off. Fugazi just like osyrhiz said.

Yep. The box label is a dead giveaway as well as the shoe has a weird shape to it. I can't explain it but for someone who's owned a LOT of Dunks, they just didn't look right to me.

Move on to the next one and find another pair.

Those are indeed fake. With limited releases it is not uncommon to find more fake than reals on eBay. Skunks, Unkles, Tiffs, Dooms, Hein's, Freddy's, and Hawaii's are a few shoes you will see an overwhelming number or fakes floating around.

Those are indeed fake. With limited releases it is not uncommon to find more fake than reals on eBay. Skunks, Unkles, Tiffs, Dooms, Hein's, Freddy's, and Hawaii's are a few shoes you will see an overwhelming number or fakes floating around.
THIS.... 
How can you tell? Seems like every pair I find is fake...
Everything about the pair is off.... 
yea ohcyress knows his ish I would take his word for it.......You always have to be weary of reasonably priced silver/pink box releases unless you actually know the seller...ppl fake everything it's amazing
Thanks man..

REPPED..

Yeah, those Melvins def live up to the skull and cross bones logo...dead those and keep it moving.  The silver/pink/black box series seems to spawn the most fakes.

Don't expect to find Melvins below $275 (if you're lucky) at this point.  Once you're ready to drop that, I would resume your hunt for them.  That's why I usually bow out of most auctions for them.  They always either get priced out of the range I'm willing to pay or they pop up when I've already gotten too close to my allotted shoe budget.

Last edited:
Yeah, those Melvins def live up to the skull and cross bones logo...dead those and keep it moving.  The silver/pink/black box series seems to spawn the most fakes.

Don't expect to find Melvins below $275 (if you're lucky) at this point.  Once you're ready to drop that, I would resume your hunt for them.  That's why I usually bow out of most auctions for them.  They always either get priced out of the range I'm willing to pay or they pop up when I've already gotten too close to my allotted shoe budget.
Can you squeeze in to a size 10.5?

Shoot me that PM homie, I know where to find em  for a STEAL if interested...

Last edited:
Yes gum soles would of been an insta buy.

yo ddash what ID's did you do? Supremes?

I still want to see some more pictures of a red Supreme ID to the real one. I know nicekicks posted some pictures. But am looking for side by side comparisons
Page 545 has black IDs vs. red premes. You obviously won't be able to compare the red ID color to the premes but you can compare everything else

Can you squeeze in to a size 10.5?

Shoot me that PM homie, I know where to find em  for a STEAL if interested...
Wish I could my dude.  11.5/12 unfortunately.  Although it couldn't hurt to snag em and look for a size swap...

Back
Top Bottom