2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot to bid on those carhartts and was on a job when they ended so, "it wasnt me" (shaggy voice). Brazy steal tho

Last edited:
was accused of selling some "fake" Blue Lobsters to a local consignment/resell/lifestyle store

He "knows" I didn't know so he isn't asking for money back or anything

I'm sure there are fake lobsters out there, but I got mine from a local and there was nothing about them that even made me question their legitimacy

The shop owner is a bit shady, so i wouldn't put it passed him to say something like that to see if I would offer money up

I told him no way they were fake, asked to see the shoes, he says the guy that bought them wanted to keep them

I told him to get pics of every questionable thing and if they are indeed fake I'll take them back to the guy I got them from

Pretty sure there will be no pics.... I think maybe the guy that bought them is playing the shop owner

Hoping the pics come through so I can post them up and hopefully prove he's wrong

The guy I got them from is a good guy.... unless he didn't know either

What are the signs on a fake blue lobster? if any...

Man you know he's not sending you pics. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me. Who buys lobs from a consignment shop, later realizes they're fake, and still want to keep them? I think you've had enough dunks through your hands to know.

What are the signs on a fake blue lobster? if any...

Would like to know this myself now kinda got me second guessing my pair lol anyone lc?

Last edited:
Am I in minority of loving the lows??
Nah, I'm with you ... IMO they did a great job on them.. I like the fact that I have a piece of a coveted sb that otherwise I wouldn't own because of the resell price of the orig.
The new DLS lows are better than the old DLS highs. We can fight over this.
^^This..... most situations I would prefer low's over Hi's 

Those 11.5's are real. Its easy to tell a fake from a real pair. The speckled "lobster" material is usually a lot lighter in color. I had both the red and blues kept on ice and sold them as a pack about 4 years ago

TriCos and white/black IWs are tempting at 25% off but I'm gonna hold off for that CNCPTS special promotion.

Back
Top Bottom