2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

rockin these today...have a good monday peeps

ill!  we twinning today.  decided to break mine out as well.  went with grey laces doe.
you guys should hit up the movies 
devil.gif

These today.. Have a nice Saturday everyone :nthat:

I'm still mad at myself sleeping on these..my size sat for years..and they are forever gone..repped

Sometimes i wonder what supervisor at Nike approved of this design and how are they and the actual designer not fired

Lolll ..u hav been repped

I wish they'd have dropped those Elite IWs stateside :frown:

The IW tongues are unbearable tho..decent color ways..but at least they saved me $$$

Last edited:
ill!  we twinning today.  decided to break mine out as well.  went with grey laces doe.

Dang.... Please fix your laces!

Pee Wees are on my list even though it's been forever since I put on a high
I'm so lazy it's been all lows because of ease of entry
and lately I've been getting overwhelmed in the mornings with all the choices in my closet
Then default to whatever is on the floor (quartersnacks don't even have a spot on the shelves because they are ALWAYS on the floor)

$40 at a thrift store?

Naw. That's called retail on sale. Doesn't matter if tags are attached.

I got 2 brand new Nike ThermaFit hoodies at Goodwill once for $4/each.

Flannel? u work in an office? its been hot lately in cali man 
laugh.gif
Yeah, burning outside freezing inside
$40 at a thrift store?

Naw. That's called retail on sale. Doesn't matter if tags are attached.

I got 2 brand new Nike ThermaFit hoodies at Goodwill once for $4/each.
I'm ok with what I paid, it fits great, prices I see for this one online are like $90

SBs are dead lol.

I haven't bought a pair in over a year. The ones I have are being sold. I listed 3 pairs up about a month ago. So far 1 of them has sold. Other 2 keep getting relisted. Imo my price isn't bad but I guess others think so.

I always look in here once a day just to see what's going on. Unfortunately it isn't much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom