2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

blue box GRs today, 2012, dont think they got any special name to them.
plastic toebox is not optimal of course, but still a versatile, easy to wear shoe colourwise.

on another note, i am really hoping these black/gumsole IWs will drop in europe as well, chances are good i think, since any of the previous IWs  came out over here nearly on the same date as in the US.

on the black suede elite, on the other hand, i ve given up any serious expectations.. they seem to be japan only (?).. was even chatting up an NDC employee about it but he only could give a rather vague answer ("there will be some more dunks coming out this month, not sure if this one is among them.." ..."well, thank you then") 

also really waiting on the villanovas to drop here, the UNLVs i got last month with that footlocker-discount really really grew on me, the leather is so nice and high-quality, and the colourway of the villanovas fits my taste even more.

but they didnt even come out in the US, did they?

cheers!

Villanovas are coming soon. Pretty sure you can already buy on eBay for under retail
 good to know, thanks.
not over here though, concerning ebay.. have to wait for them to be available at NDC or footlocker.
that whole dunk/sb situation is very different here in europe unfortunately

repped anyways :wink: cheers

Last edited:
These gon hit disco? How these compare comfort-wise to the more padded SBs?

They're actually pretty tight. In my experience trying them on, go up half a size from what you normally wear. I'm not a big fan of the IW collection though.

Villanovas are coming soon. Pretty sure you can already buy on eBay for under retail

Can't wait for those! I'm copping for sure!

Nike SB, I'm declaring you officially deceased at 7:38pm EST
defibrillator.jpg

CLEAR!

if you wear glasses = get them checked, if you don't wear glasses = start
I think you should look into that yourself. 

Look at the triangle pattern in the middle of the Horizons, it matches the one on the back of the dunks.  Yellow dot at the top then two blue bellow it. 

Last edited:

if you wear glasses = get them checked, if you don't wear glasses = start
I think you should look into that yourself. 

Look at the triangle pattern in the middle of the Horizons, it matches the one on the back of the dunks.  Yellow dot at the top then two blue bellow it. 
roll.gif

it is PAINFULLY obvious that they're the same print, yet YOU still asked if it was the same....get glasses bruh

roll.gif

it is PAINFULLY obvious that they're the same print, yet YOU still asked if it was the same....get glasses bruh
Cool, but your post wasn't clear. I'll get glasses and you take some writing lessons. Deal? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gotta say the digi floral re-release caught me by surprise.

One of the few jano's I liked enough I wished my feet comfortably fit them!

SB's aren't dead, the market is just saturated. There's a big difference. Nike is selling more SB's than they ever have, so why wouldn't they saturate the market? Even at a super discounted price tag of $20 nike is still making profit off the shoe. Obviously SB is a different monster than it used to be but no one is forcing you to read this blog if you hate SB

SB's aren't dead, the market is just saturated. There's a big difference. Nike is selling more SB's than they ever have, so why wouldn't they saturate the market? Even at a super discounted price tag of $20 nike is still making profit off the shoe. Obviously SB is a different monster than it used to be but no one is forcing you to read this blog if you hate SB
you must be new here 
laugh.gif

I would counter by saying Nike is selling less SBs than ever before, and by putting out so many releases, they are hoping to increase their odds that they will be successful in having some of the many releases become popular, rather than only putting out one pair a month that may or may not be a hit.

There's a fishing metaphor I'm looking for but I can't think of it...something about the more lines you cast, the greater the chance for a bite.

Reps to whoever posted the Tilly's link which turned me onto the sale.. 2 pairs of Converse CTAS Pros for $29.99 each :smokin

Back
Top Bottom