2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$200 - $250 As is.
$250 - $300 With Shroud and Extra Laces..
$300 + Friends and Family(Shroud, Laces, Special Box) 

My 10.5 is All cracked.
My 11, no cracking at All.

Wearing Older SBs is like your feet are cuddling a teddy bear.. new tooling is like cuddling a carpet square :smh:

How do Dunks fit nowadays? I haven't bought a pair of Dunks since the Mork and Mindy's. I'm a true 11.5 and every Dunk I had was an 11.5. I'm gonna buy the tri color premium joints and I want to get an 11.5 but worried about the fit because it seems like Nike's making **** smaller.

Thanks

How do Dunks fit nowadays? I haven't bought a pair of Dunks since the Mork and Mindy's. I'm a true 11.5 and every Dunk I had was an 11.5. I'm gonna buy the tri color premium joints and I want to get an 11.5 but worried about the fit because it seems like Nike's making **** smaller.

Thanks

I'm a true 11.5 as well. I'd go with 11.5. They may be a tad snug but if I go with 12 they are often a little big.

You sound like you have the same problems I have. I try to always buy an 11.5 because the 12s feel baggy on my feet but some of these Nike's lately feel real weird.

11-12 eBay notables

DS pink box Halloweens - $125 obo shipped

Decent shape LM set - $750 obo shipped
DS Tie dye highs - $45 obo + ship

DS Loons - $85 obo shipped
DS Monopoly - $80 shipped
DS Hunters - $190 shipped
Very clean Thrashins - $60 shipped

You sound like you have the same problems I have. I try to always buy an 11.5 because the 12s feel baggy on my feet but some of these Nike's lately feel real weird.

I do have the same problem. SB sizing has been inconsistent through the years. I just go with 11.5 unless I am able to try them on in person and choose. I'd rather them be snug because I rarely will wear pairs that's are too big.

the pair of pure boost 2 i have are super comfy

but i mean i think most shoes are comfy for the most part, i'm more interested in avoiding shoes that are UNcomfortable
a pair of shadow 6k are pretty comfy and no real "tech" to speak of

Wearing Older SBs is like your feet are cuddling a teddy bear.. new tooling is like cuddling a carpet square
mean.gif
i hear you man nothing felt better than the first couple steps i took in my purple pigeons the first sb's i got, fell in love with the shoe game instantly. god how this thread brings back memories of my early collection, too bad i have no sb's at all now since i out grew them all
frown.gif

going to the nike factory store tomorrow to return jordans I got off NDC..

hopefully they hav atlas dunks just sitting there

Thanks
if it helps. my jordan retro 1s, 3s, and 11,s are size 11 and so are my nike sb dunks from tape box era and up

Back
Top Bottom