2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hi guys, it's been a few days...

europe saw some dunks drop this week,

yesterday the light-blue/white IWs, not a colour for me though,

and today finally, although not SB-related, the Villanovas were online!

as a surprise (at least for me) the nike lab dunk lux low does not only come in black but also in 2 other colourways, namely 'urban haze' (greenish) and a quite good looking 'obsidian'. i will be able to lay my eyes on the latter colourway next week, really not sure if i ll keep them, price point is 135euro, but was quite interested in the leather quality plus i really like dark-blueish colours. 

which is of course another reason the villanovas were an immediate cop for me :wink:

did put that 20%-off coupon to some good purpose, i guess. (unfortunately the pulse-coupon is not valid for nikelab products though, btw)

cheers!

Last edited:
Gotta go with homegrowns, only sb released this year that can compare a little bit to the sbs of old. Quality was decent as well.

We get it bro, you think SB is dead

Is there any upcoming QS releases?? Where are the skate shops

It's a shame that elephant pair are regular dunks..I was thinking about getting them lol

Dude there not dead ! If u like SB u like SB's and you rock them .... And for me there not dead what so ever .if u think there dead this Sb thread would not be here ! We are still here posting and its much alive

When hyped releases are sitting at Burlington Coat Factory for $30 next to some chump Puma's...

Last edited:
We should vote best high, best low, and best IW. Do they even make mids anymore?
laugh.gif
ever? or 2016?

im not an sb aficionado, so my vote prob dont cout.  

ever eons: high would be doom, low would be tokyo.

2016: high would be homegrown, low would be idk. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom