2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any of my size 13 homies grab these?

FALL25 for 25% off clearance in NDC y'all. Sasquatches, pizza foil, and tri-colors all there in various sizes. I might pick up the SB polo shirt tho.

Dealing with SB releases has made me forget what it's like for other shoes
I'm so used to waiting for discount that it's a little shock to know that I won't be able to grab a pair
Still hoping, but expecting the L

hi guys, it's been a while..
opposed to what a nike-employee told me in a chat-conversation a couple of weeks ago, the SB Dunk High "Seat Cover" did in fact drop in europe a few days ago.

For me it is a solid release (not much offerings here in europe to hunt for regarding old dunk-models on ebay or the likes..)

each pair is different..

.. so i'd recommend getting at least two pairs so you can have your pick for a pair that matches well together and return the other one (mine were paired in the exact opposite way than shown in the pictures above).
I'll keep both, though.. had code for 20% off, so two pairs for 180 bucks, not bad in my book. I do really like them, processing is solid, the suede could be better though, of course... it is exactly the same as on the black/gum IWs that dropped recently.

Imagine that they would ve used something like the quartersnacks-suede for this one... would ve pushed this model on to a whole other level. well, anyway.. they didnt.

don't know what to think of those "tripper" joints.. they just dropped here as well. nice shoes to look at, the multicolor-shaded material looks quite nice on NDC, but i doubt that i'd pull them off, so i'll pass.

cheers from berlin!

Last edited:
Solid chance those are being shill bid, however a single pair of size 13 DotDs does not the market make.

Back
Top Bottom