2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a good move!

They can keep those IW. I'm not feeling 'em.
The Orange box lows are nice. Love the look and the insole is solid. Feels good to finally be excited about a Nike SB drop again!

Jury still out on if a good move I think because a lot
Of people's locals stopped selling SB in the last couple years.

Skunks?

I have kind of just accepted the IW's

I bought the Tie Dye pair but ended up returning them, I will most likely buy the Sea Crystals and the Supa's in handfuls even if they come in IW form

Jury still out on if a good move I think because a lot
Of people's locals stopped selling SB in the last couple years.

I hear you on that my friend, but it's a good move by SB because those folks will still have a shot at some of the skate shops that have an online store. From what I've heard, NDC won't be carrying them but that doesn't mean that SPOT, Premier and ect. won't put some up online. This also will drive traffic back to shops. THAT IS HUGE! Most shops gave up their account willingly or got pushed out because they couldn't beat NDC to their local customer anymore. I also think this move is about building hype around the brand again. Getting beast salivating and getting resell value back to were it was in SBs prime. They've already got us, they need younger customers to keep the brand going. A lot of kids buy hype. They want to bring that back.

Last edited:
I hear you on that my friend, but it's a good move by SB because those folks will still have a shot at some of the skate shops that have an online store. From what I've heard, NDC won't be carrying them but that doesn't mean that SPOT, Premier and ect. won't put some up online. This also will drive traffic back to shops. THAT IS HUGE! Most shops gave up their account willingly or got pushed out because they couldn't beat NDC to their local customer anymore. I also think this move is about building hype around the brand again. Getting beast salivating and getting resell value back to were it was in SBs prime. They've already got us, they need younger customers to keep the brand going. A lot of kids buy hype. They want to bring that back.

All great points

From what I've heard (maybe @9thWonder23kid can confirm), there will be some forthcoming releases that are only sold in shops...i.e. not online, NDC or anywhere else.

Edit: Premier's files for those Dunks are named 'NSBZebraDunkHi'.

Last edited:
Anyone know what retail on the orange boxes will be? I'm going to guess it's over $100 like they tried to do with the DLS highs/lows. 

Last edited:
would've been nice if the swoosh was green instead of red...but then I guess it defeats the purpose of it being his suit or his bag

They missed the boat on the Santa Suit joints...would've been cool to see his belt buckle or something on the tongue tag.

Also, I wanna say a couple years ago when we were kicking around ideas of what we'd like to see from Nike, we mentioned a Christmas pack with Santa highs, reindeer mids, and elf lows?

They missed the boat on the Santa Suit joints...would've been cool to see his belt buckle or something on the tongue tag.

Also, I wanna say a couple years ago when we were kicking around ideas of what we'd like to see from Nike, we mentioned a Christmas pack with Santa highs, reindeer mids, and elf lows?

Gonna get those for my wife and put bells as lace locks.

would've been nice if the swoosh was green instead of red...but then I guess it defeats the purpose of it being his suit or his bag

Green would have definitely added to these. But I still think these are awesome, definitely excited.

I'm in on the sea crystals regardless. Box lows are ok, I'm undecided. And in on these Santa highs. Been a slow few months but seems to be a nice upturn.

Last edited:
Yes, there will be future SBs that are only available in shops and not on NDC.

For some reason I don't get notifications when y'all tag me either. Checked my profile settings a dozen times but it has never worked for me.

I dont mess with supreme like that, but i want those GTs. Whats the word on them, going to be hard to get?

Back
Top Bottom