2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pulled out a fresh pair of one of my favorites..

Nice wear. Repped. Love the Fast Times. Couldn't believe they went so low in price. Didn't some people pick these up at Disposable prices? Really solid shoe. 

Yea man, very underrated. Not quite, but damn close. I bought 3 pairs from the outlet for less than $100.

Pulled out a fresh pair of one of my favorites..

Still want to get a pair. After seeing a few go for super low on eBay I've been checking every now and then to pick up a pair in the $20-$40 range. Couple months ago saw a pair go for $35 that I regret not getting

glad to hear SB is going back to the basics. i have been saying this for 2 years now. 1 qs a month and less dunk releases will result in better ideas being released (hopefully). box series will deff jolt the brand again get some interest back which i believe they lost alot of when then started pelting us with 5 dunks a month. Excited to see where this goes because i myself was beginning to lose interest in the entire brand and start selling off. 

From what I've heard (maybe @9thWonder23kid
can confirm), there will be some forthcoming releases that are only sold in shops...i.e. not online, NDC or anywhere else.

Seems like they're going back to the old days of what made Nike SB, NIKE SB. There were ISO drops before that weren't allowed online either. They're really using most of the old marketing tactics that built the brand. Good to see them go back to that and make shops a priority again.

Did we get a Halloween drop last year? 2014 was the Halloween mids, which I believe were the last mids that dropped..?

My favorite releases from the past five years. I prefer the Cigars, but the quality on the Plums is 04 like.

Last edited:
I've been trying to unload a couple pairs of those fast times for nearly a year now. SB really has fallen off. It's kinda sad. Will always have love for most of the older ones pre gold box. The materials and ridic concepts just don't cut it these days.

not sure why, but I feel like I want to own a pair of samples one day

I guess for the exclusive factor, but since they would be way small it is kinda dumb

But I still want 

Back
Top Bottom