2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoebox joints on eBay in a few sizes already - $120 obo + 15 shipping

Last edited:
..brown/gum IWs just came in.

a bit hard to pin it down, but they do look quite different than on NDC.

the brown is different, like with less reddish shade in it maybe?

included a shot with the sasquatches, so people can relate.

the suede is really really plain, literally no hairs or structure... contributing to a more cheapish look than in the NDC pics, where they gave off a slightly more premium vibe imo.

the whole composition comes across differently, especially the relation of the gumsole with the brown hue of the leather/suede. hm hm.. well lets not go full-on nerdy on them :wink: .. maybe i am too picky or my monitor isnt calibrated correctly, but the first reaction opening the box was: hm, they are different.

still a nice shoe, no doubt, but all in all a bit of a letdown, as i was really looking forward to them, but am now not even sure if i ll keep them.

fit was spot-on right from the start though... comfortable with enough room in my true size.

Insoles are so fire.

Extra black laces? Meh.

Still leaning towards no, at least until after Nov/Dec.

Shoe is ok. Almost need them just for the insole/box/collection. Wonder if discount is possible? Everyone was talking limited but I find it hard to believe the seller would be letting them go for retail if that were the case..?

Shoe is ok. Almost need them just for the insole/box/collection. Wonder if discount is possible? Everyone was talking limited but I find it hard to believe the seller would be letting them go for retail if that were the case..?
Agree with everything you said.

Quality on them looks on point in that premier shot though. I'm just not an "orange" guy really, so the colorway isn't great to me. I'd like to pick them up down the line maybe, but with all of the stuff coming out in Nov/Dec, I'm already having to make choices I don't wanna make haha

Yeah the nostalgia is kind of getting to me

Someone cutting onions in here?
laugh.gif

It would be sweet if the shoes came in the OG silver box. 

I saw the listing on eBay and the quality looks pretty good...Not sure if it's worth buying now or wait for a price drop.

:lol:

It would be sweet if the shoes came in the OG silver box. 

I saw the listing on eBay and the quality looks pretty good...Not sure if it's worth buying now or wait for a price drop.
OG boxes were orange
That's why the shoes are orange
Each shoe in the box series will represent a different box.

Last edited:
@juztinboi  skunks look legit.  fakes suede looks terrible

wish the orange box lows had a different colored sole. some shade of brown.  nm

Last edited:
@juztinboi
 skunks look legit.  fakes suede looks terrible

thanks man I'm trying to get these on the low right now , I thought the shot of the shoes laying on their side looked weird because the bottom show looks like sunken in but the tag is official so I wasn't sure what to think

when i first saw them i thought the sole was in a very dark green. would ve been nice also.
still like them with the black sole, but as others said not really an orange type of guy. we ll see...
premium materials always kinda get me..

Back
Top Bottom