2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now is a terrible time to sell dunks.... but if you are willing to let yours go for the prices we've been seeing lately on eBay.... send me that list!
Yeah, I know the prices are bad. But, when I start organizing what I plan to sell, I'll PM you.

this has probably been said a few times but I'll say it anyway.
Orange Box
Pink Box (lol never gets old)
Silver Box
Black Box

Green box>

The actual box, the shoes are all average

Kind of regretting passing up on those Preme Blazers. Oh well. Another part of me wants to get rid of all my remaining SBs and keep two or three pairs. 
frown.gif
I feel the same way. I have over 100 pairs just sitting in my closet and have some medical issues going on again and need the extra money. Might have to start selling some more stuff and just take a hit. 

I feel the same way. I have over 100 pairs just sitting in my closet and have some medical issues going on again and need the extra money. Might have to start selling some more stuff and just take a hit. 
Yeah, my shoe rotation is down to 2-3 pairs. M-F im in dress shoes/boots. So, it may be time...But then I come back in here and see sea crystal lows and I'm back in it lol

my local told me today the orange box release got pushed to next saturday

Not sure if that is just them (getting the shipment late) or it's everyone

But I guess since it's a shop only there is no hard release date?

Anybody know when other shops are dropping them? SPOT? Premier?

Damn. :frown: As a long time Dunk and SB fan, super underwhelmed with these Orange Boxes. Wanted to like them too, but probably gonna pass now. Unless I see them on CRAZY discount, in which case I'd still only get them for posterity's sake.

Back
Top Bottom