2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^I buy all of my SBs true to size with the exception of blazers, which I get .5 up because they're a little more narrow in the toe box.

Dunk highs, mids, and lows all fit the same to me - TTS.

What's the going rate for a pair of Nike SB Low 'Roller Derby' in a size 10? I've always liked them and I missed out on them.

Anyone try to get rid of a pair PM me. Thanks.

What's the going rate for a pair of Nike SB Low 'Roller Derby' in a size 10? I've always liked them and I missed out on them.
Anyone try to get rid of a pair PM me. Thanks.
I wouldn't pay anymore than $200 for them. Im pretty sure you can find them cheaper.

Last edited:
damn those levi dunks only went for 200 with 7 bids and 45$ shipping when resellers get a look at that hopefully i can get a pair no problem

Upsetting that I have to ask, but I'm still looking for my first pair of SBs:

How do the SB Dunk Lows, Mids, and Highs fit? TTS? Half size big? Since I have no local skate shops that carry SBs, I have to order everything online and wouldn't want to botch the sizing on a pair.

I'm an 8.5 in the recent AM90 Hyperfuse Infrareds and Roshe Runs, but an 8 in all recent JB Retros. Should I pick an 8 or 8.5?
Why don't you go to a store that carry Nike dunks and see how they fit? Usually, SB and general dunks fit somewhat the same?

Last edited:
Why don't you go to a store that carry Nike dunks and see how they fit? Usually, SB and general dunks fit somewhat the same?
I've got a few pairs of NSW Dunks, which fit TTS, but I've never even tried on a pair of SBs. Just making sure the SB alterations didn't result in a massive sizing difference.

I've got a few pairs of NSW Dunks, which fit TTS, but I've never even tried on a pair of SBs. Just making sure the SB alterations didn't result in a massive sizing difference.

they are pretty much the same. just the SB dunks have more cushion and stuff.

most malls now have a zumiez or CCS that carry GR dunks just go try some on

Seems like TTS, then. I might order myself a pair of the Guinness Highs soon as a test run. Really wanted to pick up a pair back in February/March when they released for my 2 month trip to Ireland, but I couldn't find them anywhere since they were an in-store only release. Had to settle for a pair of BTTYS NSW Dunks.

damn those levi dunks only went for 200 with 7 bids and 45$ shipping when resellers get a look at that hopefully i can get a pair no problem
Yeah, I hope the same. I think it's becaue people don't know what they are yet to be honest, or maybe they don't care. I think most resellers are still feeling the burn from that Pushead 2 reseller flop. I know so many resellers who tried their hand with that sneaker and ended up having to eat it and sell below retail. I tell SO MANY people that SB isn't Jordan, they don't have the same resell value unless you have OLD HEAT, and even most of those don't have the value. SB's don't appeal to the masses. If you're collecting SB's it's because you truly LOVE them. End of story.
I was thinking about saying that too heatking, you could try your local mall or go to CCS online and just order a cheap SB in your size and see if it works for you GTFan712. Once you've figured out your size send it back for a refund. Shipping it back should be free.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope the same. I think it's becaue people don't know what they are yet to be honest, or maybe they don't care. I think most resellers are still feeling the burn from that Pushead 2 reseller flop. I know so many resellers who tried their hand with that sneaker and ended up having to eat it and sell below retail. I tell SO MANY people that SB isn't Jordan, they don't have the same resell value unless you have OLD HEAT, and even most of those don't have the value. SB's don't appeal to the masses. If you're collecting SB's it's because you truly LOVE them. End of story.

I was think about saying that too heatking, you could try your local mall or go to CCS online and just order a cheap SB in your size and see if it works for you GTFan712. Once you've figured out your size send it back for a refund. Shipping it back should be free.
Damn, I'd love to find me a pair of Pushead 2s for retail. Would cop.

As for CSS, I got real excited when I saw $15 off over $75 until it didn't apply to SB Dunks... Still, might have a pair on the way soon.

Damn, I'd love to find me a pair of Pushead 2s for retail. Would cop.

As for CSS, I got real excited when I saw $15 off over $75 until it didn't apply to SB Dunks... Still, might have a pair on the way soon.
Dude if you go to some DXC's you'll find them for REAL NICE prices.

Last edited:
I hate to be "that guy", but what new in SB land?

Whats this retroing of the first series I'm hearing about??

I was thinking about saying that too heatking, you could try your local mall or go to CCS online and just order a cheap SB in your size and see if it works for you GTFan712. Once you've figured out your size send it back for a refund. Shipping it back should be free.

if one of these resllers you k now selln pusheads for the low let me know lol i cant find one under 200 they are all like 250 225

this damn guy wont budge off his 250 on craigslist in my size and he still has like 4 or 5 pairs he has to sell

Last edited:
PH2's arent selling for below retail, you can get $200 a pair all day, and they retailed for $125. The only issue for resellers is that they cant double their money right now (unless they find the right buyer), because after tax- you gotta get $275 to double up. I dont know about "old heat" only- ask anybody that has the skunks or the new supremes if they cant triple their money if they wanted
I clearly said that I KNEW resellers that had to sale PH2 below retail. I didn't say that ALL of them are selling below retail but as a whole like you stated, it was hard to make profit on the shoe because of the sale price (One shop near me sold them for $180 and sold out) therefore it was hard on resellers to move them at all. I do agree that if you have Skunks or new Supremes that you'll do okay on the resell market, but outside of those 2 new SB's nothing else is moving like that. Hulks, Bisons, Sea Crystals ect. weren't nearly as limited as Skunks and they move for WAY more.

if one of these resllers you k now selln pusheads for the low let me know lol i cant find one under 200 they are all like 250 225
this damn guy wont budge off his 250 on craigslist in my size and he still has like 4 or 5 pairs he has to sell
All the resellers I know that unloaded them for under retail got rid of them a while ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom