2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So dope in person. Can't wait for the pink and black box series'

Last edited:
So dope in person. Can't wait for the pink and black box series'
Totally agree. One thing I do feel, though I'm not excusing the glue stains, but since the midsole is a weird shiny grey/silver, and the upper, with it's total suede material which inherently changes from darker to lighter with touch, the stains don't really detract that much IMO. Like I said, of course I'd rather have zero stains, but the sort of reflective nature of the midsole, and color of the upper save it from what could've been a disaster seeing as all pairs have it to some degree. 

So the green irons made it to swoosh and right now there at 71.28$ i like them but do u guys think these will sale for less the "some what hype" ? I am thinking of pullint the trigger but i dont mind wating

Last edited:
So the green irons made it to swoosh and right now there at 71.28$ i like them but do u guys think these will sale for less the "some what hype" ? I am thinking of pullint the trigger but i dont mind wating
whats the "Swoosh"? can you link me to where their that much please

:lol: :rofl:

Grabbed a pair from NDC because I was tied up yesterday morning and planned to buy a pair at retail anyway. Reps to rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 for shooting the Ambush link my way; should have grabbed a second pair for that price.

i slept on the ambush link 
sick.gif
 but still copped from flatspot.  just to verify, UK size is 1 size smaller, correct?  copped a UK 9 looking for a US 10. 

Back
Top Bottom