2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wife just sent me this.
mkovb.jpg

^^^ thanks, I have looked online everywhere and only one local spot got them and they were gone with a quickness. Dont want to pay Ebay so here I am!

Last edited:
I guess they been doing phone orders for awhile on nike stuff.

I remember before the site got revamped there was an ATC button tho

Yeah I tried 3 times and it said the quantity I requested could not be filled. I only wanted 1. I called Civil and they are shipping today! Again thanks for the help guys!

Yeah I tried 3 times and it said the quantity I requested could not be filled. I only wanted 1. I called Civil and they are shipping today! Again thanks for the help guys!
Good! I tried to test Civil a few times because I couldn't cart pairs that were listed as "in stock." Glad that calling worked. I haven't rocked my Orange Boxes yet, but I definitely love 'em.

DOes anyone know if the sea crystals will be in the outlets? I bought the de la soul lows for135 back in the day and then in the outlets they were like 60 bucks-_- i really like them but i really dont want to spend too much.

DOes anyone know if the sea crystals will be in the outlets? I bought the de la soul lows for135 back in the day and then in the outlets they were like 60 bucks-_- i really like them but i really dont want to spend too much.
In this era of SB, if it isn't limited, then it's more than likely going on discount somewhere. We've already seen several coupons pages back on Sea Crystals below retail. Not sure if they will hit De La Soul low numbers, but you should be able to scoop for under retail no question.

Back
Top Bottom