2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd like SB to flip the Trickstars for the gold box, if the series continues. I also think the should partner with Supreme again and drop more colorways of the Supreme dunk high. Another 3 pack of those would be crazy.

Shop collabs are done.

Figured you guys would appreciate them as much as me. Courtesy of macstizo macstizo for this years NTSB SS.

/\ very nice

Wore dunks for the first time in a while last night to visit with and old friend and drink some good beer. Dat D Milk LMAO

Last edited:
Still holding out for the Orange Nike Box Lows. Saw them for $80 earlier today, but I'm holding out for lower. That's the only SB I've had my eye on this year.

What's the pair between VDay and Hacky Sack low?!

I believe that are the US Passports. I can see a little of the gold hints from the stiching as well. Repped for the deal posted.

That would be sick. Weren't those Off samples supposed to be gold box. I'd like seeing them do those as an ode to Mosquitos. A stretch I know.

Would be cool if they did a sample run from each era maybe

Yeah, that'd be cool too. I'm not a huge fan of the mosquitos but if the did another bug inspired one and did it right, I'd be in. I'd love to see a sample run be dropped too.

Back
Top Bottom