2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I bet if you call and ask they'll tell you.
I did not communicate this correctly lol. I live in Vegas so I just walked in 2 days ago and saw a fsr of every box dunk. I'm a sz 13 and I find that my size sells out fast online, but sits in retail stores. I was just trying to help another member out if they wanted to cop at retail.

Anyway I just called and was told they cant do phone orders, even with a gift card.

I tried. Sorry :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah definitely, and the reason I think they don't have a phone # is they don't want to deal with the hassle of people calling in all the time asking about stuff and seeing if stuff is still in store. I wouldn't say they are lazy but they definitely don't have a "professional" environment at their store. 

Was in there once with my wife and kid, they were filming some stuff for their episodes. Dude was filming with a full on professional digital camera, like with a harness rig, while on one of those exploding Segway things.
Guy was just being so obnoxious and running into stuff, just causing issues.

Flames :smokin

Got mine today from Flatspot, haven't brought a SB since the SOMPs dropped, really like these though. Won't be breaking them out until the Spring/Summe , does anyone haveany pictures with black laces on them by chance?

Last edited:
Was in there once with my wife and kid, they were filming some stuff for their episodes. Dude was filming with a full on professional digital camera, like with a harness rig, while on one of those exploding Segway things.
Guy was just being so obnoxious and running into stuff, just causing issues.

mean.gif

still looking for baby size in the pink box like 6 or under. if anyone sees a pair please let your boy know. want to scoop a pair and keep em on ice for my daughter in the future. thanks homies 

just a heads up: that box tee is super nice but quite short on the length and bit tight overall. i had to size up from M to L, and i like a relatively snug fit of my shirts.. but that one was just too short/snug... on the other hand the L i got now is a bit too big at the collar opening for my liking.. but i decided to keep that one anyway. YMMV

mmm... black boxes looking much better than expected in that pic.
very nice touch with the color of the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom