2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got the laces and locks. Will grab the actual shoes from my local. Forget the box, I'm salty I missed out on that hang tag, but, c'est la vie...

All in all, I feel as though those who are ACTUALLY WEARING THEM ate. Like, y'all tight over a box. A BOX!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
and 235 posts later....i'm still patiently waiting for the forbes
nthat.gif

I just wanna rock the kicks I'll be allright without the extras but it's definitely a let down.. not sure I ever would have done lace swap anyhow. Prob would of put pace locks in but I really just wanted the hang tag/stickers lol....

Here's to hopinng the Gr has a hangtag like QS's did

I was mad so early but you guys just made me laugh yes cart Jack'd. I can deal with the gr release I just really wanted the whole set since I don't have an in-store only set out of all the shoes I own

I can make my own blood splatter laces I suppose I'm just more aggravated that a bunch of dudes are just buying to resell again I thought we were moving past that in the sb game

Don't take offense to it tyron. lol This thread gets really shady when our regulars don't eat.

I'm surprised BS didn't do a GR release today and only sold ISO.. assuming they will do GR in 12th?

Probably some weird clause in contract on Nikes end keeping them from doing GR today instead of the 12th like every other shop.

Hahah. I thought the same thing. Black Sheep retweeted a video yesterday that he put up showing off the Wolf Pack Edition. So to answer your question, it appears so. Hahaha.

No shots at you but that dude is still around??

I had forgot he existed as well lol

Yeah resell is nuts on the ISO packaging...wow. I'll probably double up on these when the Nike drop happens.

I can make my own blood splatter laces I suppose I'm just more aggravated that a bunch of dudes are just buying to resell again I thought we were moving past that in the sb game

Them resellers gon learn the hard way tho. I think you should be able to cop the ISO pack for about retail in a couple weeks

I at least had the laces in my car and then got carjacked. Disappointed in this whole release I really wanted this pack first one I've wanted in a while I hope all the hypebeast got their little laces and Lace locks and hope their gets lost in the mail
Lol

Back
Top Bottom