2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they Dropped at 12am last night?

makes perfect sense
​...yea, because sneakers usually drop a midnight? I understand video games and things that apply to the rest of the world, but why shoe laces and grills at midnight? makes no sense

I think the chances are pretty good, the paid in full laces and locks sat for a long while after "release"
That was probably because there were more laces and locks than shoes released. This release there's a lot more shoes to go around.

Did you order anything else or just the shoes? I'm still waiting, but it's because I placed a separate order for a hoodie, and they're gonna refund part of the shipping and box them together.

Side note, wtf is going on in here? Lots of unnecessary jerkoff behavior from random names lol.

Peace,
J

I just got the shipping confirmation a couple mins ago :nthat:
But i had a red hoodie & extra pair of lace locks in my cart but when i clicked rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 link, it went on to another tab which took everything outta my cart. Ill cop the hoodie at another time tho

And yea idk what these guys doing in here...hype makes ppl crazy for no reason :smh:

That was probably because there were more laces and locks than shoes released. This release there's a lot more shoes to go around.
​Yea, that was definitely a factor. I remember the laces and locks sold out at first after they got "pulled" and then showed up a few weeks later and sat for a while...hopefully the same this time around

“VGL DATE EXPERIENCE”

large.png
a99176f17f98d40c567bce80a2707a2090dddb5e93468bca673bcc1b69c4ecf8.jpg
I thought it was a mistake pic even with the warning from here, WRONG haha

​...yea, because sneakers usually drop a midnight? I understand video games and things that apply to the rest of the world, but why shoe laces and grills at midnight? makes no sense
it was a west coast drop since there shop in San Francisco .

Back
Top Bottom