2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Acquirements? Acquisitions? lol

The NDC clearance code ends tonight at midnight pacific if anyone is on the fence, y'all got a couple hours left.

Random, but those Camo lows are SCARCE in sizes bigger than 10. Did people scoop them up or were the allocations just hella small?

Might have to bite the bullet on those IWs, @shoreguy85 pic is pretty convincing. Can't believe I'm going to buy a skinny tongue sb. :smh:

Last edited:
Random, but those Camo lows are SCARCE in sizes bigger than 10. Did people scoop them up or were the allocations just hella small?
I've tried looking around since some people have been asking and noticed the exact same thing. Only spotted some 10.5 and a 13, several spots have 9.5 and below.

And my latest "acquirement," shoutout to eBay flash sales lol

Gonna take me a good hour or so to decide the lace job for these
laugh.gif

shipping charged me around 30$ because apparently sz11 dunks w/ box weigh 5lbs :frown: i thought they're just 3?

shipping charged me around 30$ because apparently sz11 dunks w/ box weigh 5lbs :frown: i thought they're just 3?
I guess it depends what sneakers were shipped, but I always just use the eBay or Paypal option to create your own label and put 2 lbs. Even if it has been wrong or slightly under-weighed (which it definitely has), they just accept it when it's dropped off. Since it's already been paid for they really don't go through the hassle of re-weighing the package, and it gets delivered to recipient with no issue.

I've tried looking around since some people have been asking and noticed the exact same thing. Only spotted some 10.5 and a 13, several spots have 9.5 and below.

And my latest "acquirement," shoutout to eBay flash sales lol

Gonna take me a good hour or so to decide the lace job for these
laugh.gif
Congrats!

I Love My Pair!

wow a very fresh pair of LMs everybody and their "acquisitions" are make me feel like an ocean over here. hopefully i get sprinkled with some soon! def gonna try to add those concepts that @rapcoz2134  referenced.

Back
Top Bottom